Hi, I'm Ben.

You got up at about 10 am. You've set a sort of routine for the first day of break. You get up, and take an extremely long shower. You blast your music and sing loudly while you shower not worrying about the hot water running out for the next person. Then when you're done you take a walk off campus to get breakfast at the cute little diner you and Elaine discovered about 2 years ago. When you walk in you see the only other person that stays during breaks. Armitage Hux. you've interacted with him a couple times. You wonder if you guys could be friends if he wasn't so uptight. You both stay for different reasons. He hates his parents, and yours don't care enough to spend time with you.

He looks up and sees you giving you a sort of half smile while he waves motioning for you to come over. You're glad someone wants to interact with you but Armitage wanting to spend time with anyone is always suspicious. As you walk over you think of everytime you've ever spoken to Hux. Yup. your memory serves your right, this is the first time you've seen him remotely smile. It's. worrying. Were you guys friends and nobody told you? Oh stars was he going to kill you?

"Hey Hux. how's it going?" you say nervously.

"Please Y/N sit. I have amazing news" amazing? That's a word you thought wasn't in this man's vocabulary, yet you sit out of curiosity.

"what do you usually order? it's on me, before you deny it i insist consider it a thank you"

"Thank me? Why would you need to do that?" you ask. The waitress comes over and greets you. You come here enough that she knows your name and what you order. She also looks confused as to why you're sitting with Hux. she takes down your usual order and struts off.

" My grades are exceptional enough that the school is allowing me to graduate early, so after this year I will no longer be attending the school." he beams as he explains

"Hux that's absolutely amazing, but why the hell would you need to thank me?"

"Well miss Kenobi, had we not partnered up on every single project since freshman year I most likely would have been placed with some of our schools finest half-wits. Luckily you take your work as seriously as I do and because of that I will no longer be stuck here an extra year."

"well, uh, thank you i guess. Honestly i feel like you shouldn't thank me i mean you're super smart i'm sure i played no part in this"

"Of course you have. We always studied for tests together and worked on projects. Without that i might have been an average student rather than an above average student. I hope we can remain friends after i've gone."

So you were friends. Armitage Hux. just called you. His friend. Someone he only ever saw when it came to studying. You didn't know whether to be happy because you had another friend, or to be sad because Hux considered that friendship. Either way it was confusing, but you were happy for him nonetheless. Now that you think about it maybe you guys were friends. You two continued talking. He informed you that he would be attending Magdalen College like his parents did. How can someone who hates their parents as much as he did still want to honor their legacy? Strange dude. You guys skimmed over classes for next semester and got a head start on ideas for projects. Eventually you two finished up, he got the check and you two got up to leave.

"Thank you for joining me this morning, it was nice not having to eat alone." he said. You looked at him and saw a sort of sadness.

"You know Hux we don't have to only hang out because of school related things, we can just hang out and do other things."

"Oh you mean like what me and Phasma do."

"Yeah exactly. Anyways I'm here the next two weeks too so if you need anything you have my number."