Chapter Nine

Tom's POV

My brother and I stood before every member of the pack, our fingers entwine, the room was silent and all I could hear was our breathing. I feel my heart beating in my throat, Axel squeezes my hand and I squeeze in response of assurance.

Neither of us could speak, we were scared. WOW look at us, were two strong alphas and we're scared to tell our pack about our mate. We should not be scared, I mean there have been gay mating before amongst werewolves, it's just the fact that we are the first alphas to have this type of mating.

The time was ticking and with each second it feels like I'm being drawn into fear, I look at my parents standing in the corner beside us. It was now that someone awkwardly coughs to draw us out of this trance.

I decided to speak first as I am the older twin, " Good morning everyone........ ummmm.. so as our father said and as you all know, yesterday my brother and I turned eighteen" I pause as they begin to cheer for us. I was about to continue but my brother took over " We have now become eligible to have our mate and we have found our mate but........" he said.

I look to see confusion spread in the room as another awkward silence falls into place, I see Brayon who was seated in front as our beta push his hand up. I signal him to go and he says " If you've found your mate why is there a but, shouldn't we be welcoming her, or did something happen to her"

I decided to answer his question as if I had a choice " You see... well.....our mate is not a werewolf or a she" when I said that the pack's reaction said it all.

The low audible muttering swept from one corner of the room to the next, making me and my brother shiver with anxiety. " Our mate is a boy and not just any boy .... a fairy".

As soon as the last two words left my mouth the room fell silent, everyone's eyes were glued to us at this moment, not a single person dares to speak to shake this trance.

I lower my head, look at their faces and speak. The next thing I knew I hear the faint sound of clapping, I look up to see a girl in the back clapping for us as well as a few aothersjoining mostly people my age. This small gesture made me smile, seeing people support me.

I let my eyes continue to scan the table but look to see a disgusted look on Brayon's face. One woman with red hair and a dress sucking her body like an overstretched bag, stood up and start to yell, " this is disgusting, a male LUNA, A FRIGGING FAIRY LEADING THIS PACK, FUCK THAT".

I thought that she would be the only person but I was wrong, more people started to criticize us, tell us that we are an embarrassment, cuss us, tell us that we are unfit to rule and that we are going to burn in hell.

I look to my side to see my brother crying, this was my trigger point, no one makes my brother cry.

" YOU KNOW WHAT, SCREW THIS. WE ARE YOUR ALPHAS, THE MOON Goddess PAIRED US WITH A MALE AND THAT'S HOW it's GOING TO BE. AND I WANT ONE OF YOU TO TELL ME HOW WE ARE NOW UNFIT TO RULE THIS PACK AND WHY HAVING A MALE FAIRY AS OUR LUNA GOING TO MAKE YOU EMBARRASSED. RESPECT THE MOON Goddess's CHOICE, AND IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM ABOUT THIS THEN YOU ARE FREE TO LEAVE THE PACK CAUSE YOU'RE JUST GOING TO RESTRICT PROGRESS". I am infuriated, I am trembling with anger. I look to see my parents smiling at me, I thought that they would be mad that I snapped. But I am glad they're not mad, their smiling faces calmed me down.

The pack dared not to say anything else, instead, they looked at me and my brother with respect. " hey" wait " good job you showed your dominance" oh wait " What ya mean Axel" I ask, " Well your an alpha by showing your dominance caused them to submit to you" he said and thank god he did I would mot have noticed that " Oh right thanks bro"

" You are all dismissed," my father said. I gripped my brother's hand tighter and rested our foreheads together, I placed a gentle kiss on his lips and said " one down and now time for the harder part"

Allen we are going to get you to trust us.

Allen's POV

It had been hours, I have no idea what time it currently is, they left me in the basement still chained up, everything they said last night played in my mind like a song on repeat. ' What do they mean by others? The prince has returned?' I have questions and ... I want answers and so far my parents are the only ones I know that can give me them.

I am in a state of fear that I've never felt before, this is because now I don't know what's going to happen to me.

I pull my legs closer to my chest, I let myself get lost in the sound of my heartbeat, eradicating, and my erotic breathing made itself noticeable. My mind was erupting with questions but only one kept repeating the most, 'Why didn't I just die? '......