6/23/14 Entry 1

Dear Diary,
Wait nope. Journal Entry 1
Better.
Anyways, Hi. I'm Elliana, and I'm going to tell you about my life. That sounds weird. So basically, my mom got me this journal saying it would help me become a better writer or that it will make me happier. Doubt that.
Well, I should start then... Today was the last day of school in LA. Whoop whoop. Anyways, me and my best friends, Katrina, Jonah, and Madaline, were walking home and Madi saw something. We went over to inspect the crime scene [ lol ] and saw a bunch of puppies. Jonah freaked out. Like insanely freaked out. Who knew he liked puppies that much. Off track again..... Oops. But he started naming them. I think I remember the names too. Alice, Terri, Gina, Luci, Alesa, Cassandra, Issy, and Mitch. There was only one boy, the poor thing. We ended up just taking them with us. We were going to Kat's house anyways, and her mom was a vet. Maybe she can help us with the puppies.
After the whole puppy incident, we continued our way to Kat's. As soon as we got there, her mom questioned us. We explained what happened and she said she would foster the dogs for now. Jonah was over joyed. I just continued playing with Alesa and Mitch, who seemed very interested in me.
Eventually, we went to the basement, where the video games were. We put just dance 2015 in, mostly because of me and Madi. Whoops. After many rounds of playing the same 5 songs, we gave up and put in SSBB [ super smash bros brawl. I love this game. ] I picked Pitt, Jonah picked Kirby, Kat picked pikachu, and Madi choose Samus. By the end of the night, we were sitting on the couch eating pizza and playing with tiny Pomeranian puppies while watching a Harry Potter marathon. I don't even know.

Hey guys! That was the first chapter of my new book. I will update later or tomorrow or something. I don't even know. Anyways, hope u enjoy!
Vote
Comment
Share
Add
And be a fangirl *throws glitter everywhere*