Author's Note

Thank you for reading this book all the way through, presumably. Although I don't know many people who would skip to the author's note without reading the book. Well... there is one person I know. But I digress. (Thanks for staying and listening to my ramblings if you are one of those people!!!)

I've been a Sonic the Hedgehog fan since I was only six, and for these last eight years at the time of writing this that has only grown more true. Playing the absolutely legendary video games. Collecting the comics, watching the tv shows, and of course watching the at the time of writing this, recent movie. I don't think you realize how much I love Sonic. This isn't even my final form! I've always wanted to make my own Sonic adventure. Whether it be a video game, a dumb plush series (yes, that was a thing... you may have heard of Steveatron9000 and I am guilty as charged,) or a book. That last one is the book you are reading and presumably have been reading.

I know Sonic fanfictions aren't really anything new, but I wanted to make my own and have it be full-length, and professionally made. Many people don't take Sonic seriously and kinda disrespect people who do. And I wanted to change that. Nonetheless, I did have fun with this story. Cramming in as many references and callbacks as possible to Sonic lore and the such. And dang has it been a journey.

I hope you enjoyed the story! I put a lot of time and effort into it. If you didn't, that's okay and I would love to hear how I can make stories better moving forward.

Thank you again for reading! -ENF, the author of Sonic's Hourglass.

Continue to Epilogue