Chapter 3: The Dance Begins

"Lorelei," I call out while I bang on her front door,"Open up it's Indigo!" I don't have to worry about her parents freaking out about this because her parents have been out of town for the past month and won't be coming back until next month.

         "Indie, what the hell it's like two in the morning" Lorelei groans as she opens the door but when she sees the look on my face she says,"Ok what the fuck happened Indigo? You know what that can wait, come inside it's freezing." I do and Lorelei locks the door and goes into the kitchen to start the water for tea because that's pretty much her solution for any emotional drama.

          After it's done she sets a mug down in front of with a little cartoon witch on it. She looks at me and says,"Ok now tell me what happened."

          "It's a long story." I manage to choke out because by this time I am crying. But I proceed to tell her the whole story. She doesn't say anything, just sips her tea and waits for me to finish. When I do she still doesn't say anything just stands up and rinses her mug out and sits back down. It gets to the point where I can't take it anymore and yell for her to say something.

            "Just give me a minute to think," she says than asks me,"did you ever take your spellbook back home Indie?" I shake my head no she continues,"Why don't you go check for a protection spell or a barrier spell or something and I'll see what I can do." I stand up and go to get it but before I can start up the stairs I hear the front door burst open and Lorelei yells for me to run. I start running up the stairs and she's running right behind me. We reach her room and lock the door behind us. Lorelei starts blocking the door with furniture while I look for my spell book. Someone starts pushing against the door and yelling for me to come out.

            I continue tearing apart the room looking for the book while Lorelei starts to block the window. I finally find the book baried underneath a pile of patterned tights. Lorelei finishes blocking the window and came to help me look through the book. Lorelei stopped me when she thought she found something. I look at it and agree with her. But whether or not it would have worked, we'll never know because right then whoever was pounding on the door managed to break through.

Oh shit. Wait. What the fuck?!

It was Aubrey...........

Hey everybody. Sorry to stop there but I love a good cliffhanger. Soooooo...... Not much else just please rate, vote, and comment. Also maybe fan me. *puppy dog face*. I'll try and upload again soon. Bye everyone.                -EnchantedWood