Chapter Three

(Warning: Suggestive thoughts, Yandere intentions, Roxie being mean and possessive. I also wanted to state that the characters aren't the same age as the show, Mabel, Gideon, and you are all 18. I'm also trying to keep anything sexual at a minimum since both Gravity Falls and The Princess and The Frog are for children. Anyways, enjoy.)

"Bill would actually say that."

"(Y/N)! I would not! Roxy, you portray me horribly in this."

"H..He actually w-would.."

"Aww, thanks Will."
———————
"It's not so bad once you get used to it."
It took you a moment to process that properly, the crave for bloodshed slowly crawling upon your shoulders as you turned slowly in the direction of this man.
"...what." You whispered, the feeling that your eyes would have dark sclera by now dawning on you before you realized you were now human.
A laugh left your lips, dark and oozing sarcasm, as your hands slowly came up in a motion that seemed like you were going to strangle him.
Before you launched at him in anger, every curse and colorful word in the book leaving your lips.
You both fell back and he shrieked as you lifted an arm to punch him right smack in the eye.
Before the door whipped open and there stood some girl.
Her hair dark as dirt and skin a pastel green.
Her green eyes widened as she looked down and saw the man that you were holding, before she turned and sprinted out the door.
"Wait, Gaby!" The male you were about to punch shrieked, wiggling out of your hold and sprinting out after the girl.
With no choice but to follow him and hoping to be a demon again, you ran after him.
Out into the open where the party held place.
The three beings sprinted past the other Prince Cipher, making his eyes widen and dropping his drink, before they passed by a female like being that wore a black dress and a skull mask.
Before that being pulled down their mask, their pastel purple glowing orbs narrowing.
"Gabriela Salazar come here! It's your fault this is happening!" He continued yelling out, reaching for her arm. A couple seconds passed before she made a right and he tripped, something which you didn't notice until you tripped on him as well.
The two of you fell, rolling a bit before you both landed on a low tree that was barely standing. The man landing first and you on top of him.
If you were to fall from this height, you'd fall onto the hill and roll down to the lake.
"I'm confused.. Roxie said that only someone who loved me would revert the spell." He muttered out, making your head whip in his direction, "How come it hasn't worked yet!?"
"Wait.. did you say someone who loved you?" You growled, your eyebrows narrowing at him.
"Yes."
"Well no wonder the kiss didn't work! I don't love anyone!" You yelled, glaring at him.
"But.. I'm a prince, everyone loves me!" He pouted, glaring back at you.
"No, no, no! I never said I loved you, spoiled little rich boy!"
"Yes, well, too bad for you! Because I'm completely broke." He yelled back.
"What?" You whispered.
A mocking laugh left his lips, followed by a crack from beneath both of you.
His eyes widened, gaze meeting yours before the branch beneath him broke and you both fell.
While you fell, you glared at him and yelled, "You said you were incredibly rich!"
"No, no, no, no. My family is incredibly rich. I fully intend to be rich again, however, once I marry Mabel Pines!"
Your anger paused for a second, Of fucking course Mabel gets all the cute guys. She's fucking rich.
"If she will have me!"
"You're a prince?" You question as you hit a rock.
"Obviously!"
"She'll have you."
Rolling down the hill, you guys landed on what appeared to be a boat before your head hit the wood underneath you and everything went black.
———————
"Damn."

"I agree, Gabs."

"Shut up, Bill. Your voice irritates me."

"Hey, what does that mean!?"

"Nothing. Will should show up soon in my story."

"R-really?"

"Yes, baby boy, now! Lets proceed."

"I brought cookies."

"Give me some, (N/N)!"

"Roxy, you've already eaten Oreos, Doritos, and a mangonada, how are you still hungry."

"I'm a fat ass and you know it, (Y/N). Stop making me say it."

"No you're not, Rox."

"N-no y-you're not."

"Yes. You are."

"Bill, what the fuck."

"What!? Someone had to say it, Gaby."

"Not really. Stop insulting her, she's the one telling us a story."

"Oh wow, Will! You didn't stutter at all! I'm proud of you."

"Th-thanks.."

"Ugh. Fine, here, Roxy."

"Thank you. Now I'll continue."
———————
The Nature Demon couldn't help but panic the moment she ran into the home of the superior Demon.
She was so sure that she had left the ropes tight enough that he couldn't escape.
Unfortunately, once she showed up to the room where it had happened, he was no longer sitting there, tied to a chair.
"You let him go!?" The familiar voice of the feminine being growled out.
Whipping around, Gaby cowered beneath Roxie's voice, gently stepping away.
"Me!?" Gaby shrieked, "No!"
Gideon Gleeful stood behind the Nature Demon, making sure that she didn't attempt anything as well as hiding from Roxie as well. The two turned to him and he recoiled at their glares.
"The guy was gasping because he had a rope around his throat," Gideon began to back away, before tripping suddenly and noticing that it was Amor, the serpent, who had dark sockets with glowing magenta eyes and purple wings, as well as magenta heart patterns along his pastel pink back. The snake's head bobbed in what appeared to be mocking laughter, "So I loosened the rope ever so slightly.."
Anger and frustration ran through his body as he glared at the ground, muttering to himself before pinning his glare on Roxie, "How did I get caught up in all this voodoo nonsense!?
"Here! You wear this hideous thing!"
Ripping the talisman from around his neck, he threw it in the powerful demon's direction, making their big eyes widen as they exclaimed, "Careful with that!" before catching it.
With an angry look on their face, they whipped around and their snake rose to face him, hissing, just as they said, "If anything happens to this I'll-"
Growling as they stopped themself, noticing the kid's frightened expression, they sighed.
"Fun fact about demon magic, kiddo," they put on the talisman, motioning to it as nothing happened, "Can't do shit for myself. Now.. let me remind you, Gleeful, that you made a small deal with me. I would make magic for you, make everyone believe you were a magician. And in return.." they paused, stepping threateningly close, their clawed hand grasping his jaw as they got closer to his face. Roxie's eyes flashed pastel pink as they hissed out their next words, forked tongue gently touching his lips as they spoke, "I own you. To do as I please and make you help me."
Gideon paused, eyes cast down as he felt his face heat up in embarrassment and slight excitement.
Their tongue practically went into my mouth..
"Also.. don't think you're off the hook, Gleeful. I saw you begging Mabel Pines for a dance. And I feel like that deserves punishment."
The faint scent of blood was caught by Gideon before a slight stinging pain hit him, their claws still buried into his jaw as he let out something like a whimper mixed with a moan.
Oh geez.. his mind suddenly went blank when the demon rose a brow.
Slowly, and almost hesitantly, Roxie released his jaw and turned away from him.
"Room. Now, Gleeful." The male couldn't do anything but to obey, passing the long forgotten Nature Demon with blood oozing down his neck and a flustered look on his face as he rushed to the room.
"Now. Gabriela." They muttered, turning to the female with a dark look, shadows appearing around them as their face morphed into a skull, "Meet Amor's friends."