Chapter: 2

3rd POV

After Kaminari had tucked in Izuku, he walked out to find his 3 closest friends standing there, waiting.

"What are we supposed to do exactly, we can't change what he thinks, neither can the bosses." Kaminari said softly, giving Kirishima a pathetically sad look.

"They'll know what to do, they always do." Kirishima replied, leading the way as they walked up a floor, going through the big doors. The entire fourth floor was saved for the bosses of the gang.

"Shitty hair. I said one more time, one more time you came in here and I would blow you to next week-"

"We need to talk." Kirishima simply said, surprising the first leader.

Kirishima wasn't one to interrupt. He was respectful and kind when it came to his leaders and was always better than interrupting.

"You don't interrupt me when I'm speaking shitty hair!-"

"Bakugou, damnit, stop. This is more important than your anger problems. We have a kid down there who was raised believing being raped and abused is ok! So stop being a dick and get over your pride. Be the leader I know you can be and help!" Kirishima yelled, slamming his hands onto the desk Bakugou was sitting at.

Bakugou was stunned to silence for a few seconds.

"What is all this about?"

The second leader, Todoroki Shoto, came from a separate room in the office after hearing the ruckus.

"Well, Midoriya Izuku, the kid we bought from that one sketchy guy? Yeah, he was raised believing that it was ok to be raped and abused. He said he was abused daily." Kirishima began to recite the list Izuku had given earlier in the car ride to the best of his abilities.

Todoroki stood, shocked. He didn't like dealing with situations like this. Between Kaminari who constantly had bad days because of his traumatic childhood to his own traumatic childhood, these situations were more than triggering.

"Well we can't change what he believes all at once. We'll just have to help him understand overtime that none of that is natural. Until then, I'll handle him, what room is he in?"

"He's on the 3rd floor, 2 door to he left. Right next to Kaminari's." Momo replied.

"Alright then, you four did good, you- you may go." The four gang members left at the dismissal.

The door shut and Bakugou sighed, his shoulders relaxing and his back slouching slightly. He looked towards Todoroki who was standing mere feet from him.

Bakugou's eyes scoffed at the looked on Todoroki's face and changed his persona entirely, opening his arms for a hug.

"What are you planning baby? You said if yourself, we can't change the way he thinks. Especially if it's been drilled into him like Kirishima made it sound." Bakugou said gently.

Instead of giving Bakugou a hug Todoroki walked over, sitting on his boyfriends lap, and then hugging him.

"I know, I'll just have to teach him, spoil him too. I mean, 3 outfits. Nuh uh. We are going shopping when he feels up to it. Latest, tomorrow, earliest, when he wakes up. We are going to spoil this kid until he understands." Todoroki said softly, nuzzling into Bakugou's neck.

"Hm, and am I coming with you for your adventurous mall trip?" Bakugou asked, running a soothing hand up and down Todoroki's back.

Todoroki was quick to reply like that was the dumbest question ever. "Of course," Todoroki replied, "For now, let's go relax with the others in the living room. We both know they'll all be there playing some stupid game." Todoroki said with a chuckle, trying to relax.