Chapter: 3

3rd POV

Todoroki looked down to Izuku who had finished the last outfit in the finish room, the boy looking like he wanted to say something.

"What is it Izuku?"

When Izuku didn't speak at first, Todoroki sighed and gave Izuku full permission to say whatever was on his mind.

"S-sir. Forgive me but I can't take all of this. I know I mustn't say things like that but I can't help it. I know what I have rights to be given and this is too far." He said quietly in a timid voice, doing anything but looking Todoroki and Bakugou in the eyes.

Todoroki sighed and the boy's words and Bakugou outright snarled. They thought they had gotten somewhere.

Izuku's damn father had drilled it so far in Izuku's skull that he was genuinely worth nothing and it pissed the two off.

"Forgive me for speaking out of line but,, you can hit me if that would make you feel better." Izuku said with a timid smile as he looked up so the two had full access if they wanted to slap him.

This time Bakugou sighed and Todoroki cringed. It had been a long time since they'd come across a broken and abused soul, it just wasn't sitting well with Todoroki.

"Izuku, I need you to understand that we are not ever going to hit you. Ever." Bakugou said slowly as to try and get the boy to understand.

Izuku gave a frown, "You guys aren't nice at all. My father was the nicest there was, he said so himself." Izuku quietly, turning away. That made both leaders want to just walk up to Izuku's old house and, accidentally, murder his father.

Though, they couldn't, they were sure he was involved with some illegal business and that would get them in trouble so instead they ignored the comment, "Alright Izuku, you can pick 3 outfits to buy, ok? But whenever you need, you can borrow my clothes." Todoroki finally spoke.

Bakugou gave him a look as if he were crazy, then understood, so he left it be.

"But that's more than 3-"

"No, you get to own 3 outfits, only 3, and then, when I give you clothes to borrow, you can, because they are still mine, not yours."

Izuku looked down, deep in thought. "Sir never mentioned that, maybe he forgot, are you sure that's how it works?"

"Positive, plus you want to make me happy, right?" Todoroki asked, a small smile on his face as he watched Izuku face light up.

"Of course s-"

"Now now, what did I say earlier. If you truly want to keep me happy, call me Todoroki, and Bakugou, Bakugou."

Izuku nodded up and down enthusiastically.

Bakugou looked at his, giving his a slight smirk. Todoroki knew the look meant somewhere along the lines of, You sly son of a bitch. You're a genius.

"Come on, we are going to the food court, I'm hungry. When was the last time you ate Zuku?" Bakugou asked, walking over to the self check out range.

"Sir didn't feed me before we left which means I missed my weekly meal, so about a week and a half ago." The boys didn't burst, they were seething on the inside, but they kept it on the inside.

"Have you ever had Terriyaki?" (A/N: Leave me alone, I'm not doing research on Japanese foods, I'm tired. Leave me alone.) Bakugou asked, knowing that it sure as hell was his favorite, but he also knew that the best meal Izuku has ever had was probably bread and cheese.

"Terri...yaki?" Izuku face looked full of unanswered questions.

"Thought so, let's go." Bakugou grabbed the bag with 3 outfits in it and led the two boys behind him to the food court.