1: Everything's about to change

(The story will have spoilers of all seasons and movie)

Someone knocks at my door wildly.

"Skylight! Lord Starscream asks for your presence!"

I roll my eyes. What does he want now?
And why do they call him 'Lord Starscream'? It's so ridiculous, besides, everyone calls him that way because they have no one else to call 'Lord'. Yes, Megatron is 'dead'. Why do I use '' ? Because Starscream said that and I don't believe anything that fragger says.
That 'notice' kinda hurt because Megatron was... like my dad, I know he really wasn't, but sometimes he treated me like his daughter.
Not like that stupid Starscream...
Why do I hate him so much?
That's not a pretty story.

"What does he want?" I ask, wihout standing up from the berth in my 'quarter' which is actually a cell... thanks to my several tries to scape. Thank you Starscream!!

"He wants..." the next words I articulate them without a sound as the vehicon out there says them too, I've heard that quite a lot. "Your presence"
I roll my optics again.

"Blah Blah Blah...Ugh... I'm on my way..." I say.
I stay on the berth, waiting for the con to get away from my door, but I know he's still out there.
"Why don't you go? I said I'm on my way"

"You're not"

Ha! Of course I'm not, I guess I've done this many times..

I stand up and step outside. I look at the con.

"Happy now?" I gesture with my hands. He just stares at me.
What is his problem? He started hating me long time ago. I don't really know why...
I actually get along very well with most of the Decepticons... except Starscream of course
and this guy and his friends... Who are just some other 5 cons.

I start walking and he follows me. On our way to Starscream we meet with Soundwave.
Oh yes!!!

Soundwave rises a hand, telling the con to stop. Then, he reproduces the voice of Starscream.

"Bring her to me!"

The vehicon growls and pushes me to Soundwave. Then he turns and walks away.

"Thanks the All Spark you came" I tell him. He just stares at me, as always haha.

Soundwave is my best friend, along with Knockout. With Soundwave is weird because I'm always talking and well... he doesn't. He's really nice to me actually, he isn't yelling, punishing, hitting, scratching or even looking bad at me all the time.
*cough* Starscream! *cough*

Soundwave and Knockout are really the brothers I never had.

"So... what does he want now?" I ask, although I know he won't answer. But this time I know that he doesn't because Starscream didn't tell him why. "And hey, you know where Breakdown is?"

He points at a hallway at our right as we walk.

"Oh sure! Energon Mines Control.... If he's not buffing Knockout.." I laugh.

The door in front of us opens and we see Starscream standing in the middle of the place.
He turns and squints at me. I cross my arms as my smile fades away.

"Oh, Skylight, you decided to come" He says.

"Did I have any other option?"

Soundwave places a hand on my back and pushes me softly to make me walk.
I give the steps slowly.

Starscream places his hands on his back and walks towards me. He stops a meter away from me.

"What do you want?" I don't even try to be 'decent'.