Playlist pt 2

One. All I Want - Olivia Rodrigo
"All I want is love that lasts. Is all I want too much to ask? Is it something wrong with me? All I want is a good guy. Are my expectations far too high? Try my best but what can I say. All I have is myself at the end of the day. But shouldn't that be enough for me?"

Two. Just For a Moment - Olivia Rodrigo and Joshua Bassett
"When we're underneath the lights. My heart's no longer broken. For a moment. Just for a moment."

Three. Gotta Find Where I Belong - Meg Donnelly and Milo Manheim
"I don't feel like I belong. Anywhere, where, where, where. How do things keep going wrong? How did we get here, here, here? The more I cover up my flaws. The more they appear. I gotta find where I belong. Ah, ah-ah."

Four. Gotta Go My Own Way - Vanessa Hudgens and Zac Efron
"I've got to move on and be who I am. I just don't belong here. I hope you understand. We might find our place in this world someday. But at least for now. I gotta go my own way."

Five. Seventeen - Heathers the Musical
"Can't we be seventeen. Is that so hard to do? If you could let me in. I could be good with you. Let us be seventeen. If we still got the right."

Six. Most Girls - Hailee Steinfeld
"Most girls are smart and strong and beautiful. Most girls work hard, go far, we are unstoppable. Most girls, our fight to make every day, no two are the same. I wanna be like, I wanna be like most girls. I wanna be like, I wanna be like most girls."

Seven. Just Give Me a Reason - P!nk
"Just give me a reason, just a little bit's enough. Just a second we're not broken just bent, and we can learn to love again. It's in the stars, it's been written in the scars on our hearts."

Eight. Give It Up - Ariana Grande and Liz Gillies
"Give it up. You can't win. 'Cause I know where you've been. Such a shame you don't put up a fight. That's a game that we play at the end of the night. It's the same old story but you never get it right. Give it up."

Nine. You Don't Know Me - Liz Gillies
"You think you know me. But you don't know me. You think you own me. But you can't control me."

Ten. Afterglow - The Driver Era
"Oh, no, away she goes, the way she knows. She's leaving me in afterglow, in afterglow."

Eleven. I'll Be Good - Jaymes Young
"I'll be good, I'll be good. And I'll love the world, like I should. Yeah, I'll be good, I'll be good. For all of the time, that I never could."

Twelve. Who You Are - Jessie J
"Don't lose who you are, in the blur of the stars. Seeing is deceiving, dreaming is believing. It's okay not to be okay. Sometimes it's hard, to follow your heart. Tears don't mean you're losing, everybody's bruising. Just be true to who you are."

FEATURED SONGS

One. Ways to Be Wicked 
performed by: Dove Cameron, Meg Donnelly, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, and Booboo Stewart

Two. What's My Name
performed by: China Anne McClain

Three. Chillin Like A Villain
performed by: Sofia Carson, Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, and Mitchell Hope 

Four. Space Between
performed by: Meg Donnelly and Sofia Carson

Five. It's Going Down 
performed by: China Anne McClain, Meg Donnelly, Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Cameron Boyce, Booboo Stewart, Mitchell Hope, Thomas Doherty, and Dianne Doan

Six. You and Me
performed by: Meg Donnelly, Mitchell Hope, Dove Cameron, Cameron Boyce, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart, and Dianne Doan