Part 1

It is not often that the regional champions and the elite four are able to gather together, but this is one of the few times they can. Everyone but Lance had their full teams out and this confused them... most of them.

"Hey, Lance?" the steel color haired champion of Hoen called out to the cape-wearing, crimson color haired Johto champion who was feeding one of his two blue serpentine-like pokemon, Dragonair.

"Yes, Steven?" Lance replied looking at him while walking towards his orange bipedal, dual dragon and flying type pokemon, Dragonite.

"Why don't you let your full team out?"

The others stopped what they were doing and were listening to hear his answer; however, the members of the Johto elite four just laughed as Lance turned his attention to his other blue serpentine-like pokemon, Dratini, who was rubbing its head against his leg.

"That is Lance's full team at the moment," the elderly ghost type master of Johto's elite four, Agatha, answered chuckling.

"At the moment?" the blonde-haired, grey-eyed, Sinnoh champion, Cynthia inquired.

Lance sighed patting his Dragonite's side as he thought about answering her.

"When Goodshow asked me if I wanted to be Johto's champion after I defeated the last one, I told him I would as long as I was not required to reveal the last 3 members of my team until I was forced to do so in battle."

"We're your peers Lance," Alder, the red/orange haired Unova champion, whined. Lance did not reply as he recalled his Dragonair causing him to sweat.

"If you drop by my home, you might see them, but I am not going out of my way to show them to you," Lance finally answered.

"Most of us have to return home tomorrow!" Alder cried. "Can't you just tell us, Lance?"

Lance picked up his Dratini and climbed onto Dragonite's back and not even a second later Dragonite took off into the sky flying over Mount Silver to return to Johto.

 "Lance!"