Part 3

"Congrats Ash on being the first person to beat Lance and becoming champion of Kanto. Kanto and Johto have shared champions and elite four for such a long time," Cynthia greeted the 18 year old boy and the yellow mouse pokemon that was sitting on said boy's shoulder.

"Thanks Cynthia. Lance's Dragonite was tough, but Pikachu is pretty strong himself. Right Pikachu?" he replied grinning widely with Pikachu not far off with its own happiness.

"Cha~"

"Was the rest of his team surprising?"

Ash shook his head, no

Cynthia now looked at him in surprise.

"I asked Professor Oak if he knew anything about Lance and he told me Lance's starter pokemon was a Charmander - Charizard now. Plus, I already met the last two members of his team when I was helping him in Johto and being able to see the other during the incident with Team Magma and Team Aqua in Hoen," Ash answered the unasked question.

"Wait, Ash, you don't by seeing them a shiny red Gyarados and an Aerodactyl do you?" the ex-champion of Hoen asked hesitantly from where he was standing next to the newer Hoen champion Wallace.

"Yeah. What else would they be?" Ash responded, confused.

"They aren't dragon types... even if they look like dragon type pokemon," Alder answered trying to help Ash understand their hesitance in believing as to what the last members of Lance's team were.

Ash didn't catch that and replied factly.

"Of course they aren't. Lance isn't a dragon type Master."

"Then what is he?"

"He's a Master of flying types."

:P

 And so this is done... possibly... Yeah... that kind of bothered me about Lance for the most part... well, this is now done... if something is wrong about it or doesn't match up to the personalities of the champions then that is understandable I hope. It has been a long time since I've seen any episodes and I stopped on Sinnoh. Unova wasn't as fun for me.... Adding on to this I don't if someone borrows this idea as long as the story is not copied and I'm referenced ... Yes, I should have this posted on AO3 (FangedUsagi) and Wattpad (Eris_Ateivana) if you are wondering with the same completely lame title.

There's a bit more to this is I remember to post it... just a short extra.