Extra

There was a firm knock at the door and Lance went to open it. Lorelli and the four members of the elite four stood at the door.

"Hey Lance," Bruno greeted him. "You said you just caught the last two members of your champion team."

"Recently?" Lorelli added.

"Lorelli, Bruno, Koga, Agatha please come in. My team is out back if you want to let your pokemon out as well."

"Sounds good Lance, and we would be able to meet the rest of your team as well," Koga replied.

"Lance, you said recently?" Lorelli repeated.

"I did," he replied as they followed him down the hall of the manor leading to the patio out back. "When Goodshow asked if I wanted to be Johto champion, I told him I would be willing to do so if I didn't have to announce my team to the public."

"Was he aware that you did not have a full team at that time?" Agatha asked.

"I would believe so considering I only registered to compete with four pokemon."

"I see..."

They arrived at the patio and Lance's pokemon could be seen playing and relaxing the yard. His Dratini could be seen trying to splash Dragonair in the pool. Dragonair was doing its best in dodging the water. A shiny red Gyarados, a water and flying type pokemon, was practicing (what they believed to be) dragon rage along with his Dragonite. His dual fire and flying type starter, Charizard, was racing a dual rock and flying type pokemon, Aerodactyl, in the air above.

"Didn't you say they were out back?" Bruno asked looking around.

Lance tilted his head slightly in fake confusion, a soft humorous smile on his face.

"What do you mean?"

"There aren't any other dragon types out here besides the ones we already met."

"Lance, you are a Dragon Master aren't you?"

"No, I never said I wa-"

Agatha burst into laughter.

"You-you just let everyone assume you were a Dragon Master considering your background and never bothered correcting them. You're not a Dragon Master, but a Flying Master."

And this is the rest... although with the way I ended the third part... I wonder what pokemon would make up the rest of Ash's team considering I had Pikachu fight... so electric type master ATM? Umm... hahaha... maybe I'll end up adding more to this in the future... What if Zekrom joined Ash... that'll surprise the other champions. BTW, any grammar errors, MB. I should go back and proofread, but I have a headache due to it being 0350 in the morning.