1

~Snow's POV~                                                                                                      

"What? I'm alive?" I stared at myself using the cristal tear as a mirror. The last time I saw my reflection was when Fang and Vanille were turning into Ragnarock to destroy Cocoon. I looked around to see if anyone else had broken out of their crystals as well. I yelled because I couldn't see anyone and I didn't want to be alone for the rest of my life."Serah! Where are you?!" I looked around and shouted again. I felt a hard thump on the back of my head and swiveled around to see Lightning standing there with a devilish smirk on her lips, those piercing blue eyes calling me stupid.

"Snow, you are a complete idiot," Lightning teased, shaking her head. "We were right behind you the whole entire time."

"Serah," I muttered in disbelief.

"Hey Snow," said Serah as she watched the expression on my face.

I ran and saw Sazh,Lightning, Hope, and Serah. They were all standing there waiting for me to do something besides look retarded, but l didn't do anything. I'm pretty sure they were waiting for me to hug Serah or something but I didn't. I just ran.

IF YOU LIKE MY STORY PLEASE VOTE AND IF NOT PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT AND TELL ME HOW I CAN MAKE IT BETTER.