3

Snow's POV~

I can't leave Serah alone for five seconds without her getting herself into more trouble!

When I turned around I watched Serah stair at her arm in disbelief but I saw nothing. I hope she is alright. The last time she stared at her arm for that long of a time something happened that I didn't want to happen ever again. I loked back at serah and smiled a bit. I saw her walk over to me so I stood up and asked her why she had been stairing at her arm but she said that she wasn't.

"What were you staring at earlier?"I  asked in confusion.

"I was just staring at my arm band because I felt like a snake bit me, but I'm okay" she stared at me for about and then looked down at her sister laying on the ground and used a phoenix down on her first and then the others.I wanted to ask her to show me her arm but that would be a weird thing to do in front of everyone.

"Serah what happened," I begged her to tell me. She just kinda looked at me as if I was speaking a different language.

"I told you already," she wined. I acted like I didn't hear her and teased her some more.

”WHAT! I can't hear you!"I teased.

Lightning just awoke from her little catnap when Serah screamed in anger and then ran.

"Nice job 'hero'," lightning said as she woke up to her sister screaming and running. "Maybe next time you'll make her so angry that she leaves for good."

"I wasn't trying to make her upset I was just .......having a little fun for the first time in forever."

"Yeah well next time don't try to have fun!"

SORRY THESE CHAPTERS ARE SO SHORT I HAVE A FEW MORE IDEAS SO THEY SHOULD BE GETTING LONGER.