2

Serah's POV

I was waiting for Snow to give me any sort of acknowledgment, but he just ran.

"Snow!?" I yelled in confusion.

"He's probably huddled up in a ball 'cuz he's embarrassed," Lightning replied.

"No I'm not," Snow yelled from wherever he was.

"Who said we couldn't leave him here?" asked Sazh.

"Sazh what's wrong with you?" I asked. I wanted to make  him feel guilty but it didn't work.

"I was just joking," Sahz said.

"I heard that!" Snow yelled.

"Let's just stop making him angry and find our way back to Gran Pulse," I said.

Snow was just coming back from wherever he was and I saw a Cei'th Snow, acting like a hero, had to make a big speech of how easy it was when they defeated Barthandelus. Little did we know that this was an extremely small Fal'cei. Snow, still oblivious to the reason we drew our weapons, held up his hands quickly.

"Whoa guys!" He said. While wondering why we drew our weapens. Hope ran at the Fal'cei, but it knocked him out right before he got to its foot. Sazh ran at it to but he also fell to the ground in pain. Before I knew it I was the only person who wasn't on the ground and in pain. I grabbed a my weapon and started to fight. I first I used phoenix down but it didn't work. I fought and fought but fighting did nothing. After a while of fighting I became tired. I fell to the ground and my eyes slid shut. I was placed on the ground by the Fal'cei, and a moment later, a searing pain ripped through my arm. Wincing, I looked down only to see the arm band I usually have there. In a desperate act of panic, I rip it off and turn white. Ohno... ~

WHATDIDSHESEE!?!?! ~MRS_STRIFE ;)z

PLEASE LET ME KNOW If YOU THINKI CAN DOANYTHINGTOMAKETHISCHAPTERANYBETTER!