iss rishte ko kya naam do?

Part 5

Every one was ready, they get in the car and they go .. After an hour the heard a A shot ...

-Radha just scream : Oh my god ! .... Malek's army founded me please let me go they will kill all of us please let me go Sultan ...

-Raj: Have you gone mad.. Sorry Begum I didn't mean it ..but I can't let you go it's a risk.. my guards will manage it...

Suddenly, The car's glass was broken .. Radha was Trembling...

-Raj : let's move we have to leave the car now! we must run to the forest it will be safe their come on Begum follow me slowly in order not to see us ...

They succeeded to get out of the car, but the army saw them so they run after them so they were Forced to run faster...
After a good while they sat to rest  But the matter did not last long because the army arrived.. one of them was standing In front of them he tried to hit Raj with his cutting sword, luckily Raj could stop him they start fighting than the others joined...

— Radha tried her best to stop them but she failed and also Raj was under their feet being beaten he couldn't do something just tried to protect his face..

Radha She couldn't bear it she just stood in front of  him she wasn't have any choice to protect him except of this solution...

Raj was shocked why she did this he also tried his best in order she didn't got hit but unfortunately she did...

-Raj: Begum please move away you will Get hurt

- Begum: I will not let them harm you sultan Raj

- Raj: Oh my god you're very stubborn...Raj pulled out his gun and fired at whoever managed, then he tried to stand up with Begum and fled together to find a way.

It was difficult to run at their bed situation suddenly radha behold someone who is trying to hit Raj with an arrow she quickly pushed him to walk away   That way she was the one who took the blow...
Raj was in the shock of his life when he put his hand in her lower abdomen  then He raised his hand to his face It was full of blood !!!!

Begum just moaned it was very hurt to the extent that she couldn't scream or speak a word , she would have fallen Were it not for Raj held her ... He slowly lay her on the ground and try to see the wound

-Raj : why you did this? Did you want to die or what?

-Begum: do you think I would have let you get hurt? please do something... Please ..

Raj thought too much then he looked at a wood stick..he take it and try to Setting fire he finally did it

-Begum : what are you doing Sultan?

-Raj: I must iron the skin otherwise, the bleeding will not stop...

-Begum: I can't stand it...

-Raj: unfortunately we don't have an other choice please stay strong don't worry I am here with you...

— Raj take radha in his arms and And put that stick on her skin quickly..she grabbed his suit of great pain
-Raj: please Begum resist for one minute more I beg you !!

The hard moment passed... and radha finally relaxed but She was having tears in her eyes..

— Suddenly, both of them noticed that how much they were  close to each other forehead to forehead their breaths were mixed they looked to each other for a good moments then Begum close her eyes she was tired she just couldn't help but feel relaxed and safe in his arms, She slept....
Sultan Raj jaan had a mixed feelings at this moment he spent the whole nigh looking at her angelic face until he was sleep...