iss rishte ko kya naam do?

Part 9

Both of them went back to their rooms with mixed feelings ... Begum closed the door of her room on herself and she was thinking about what was happening with her recently why does she feel like this to Raj ? Is it possible that she loves him?

-Begum: No..No..this is impossible! How I can do this? I am married with Malek the Begum of Husen Abad but why I feel like that why I can't stop thinking on him? Just I can't....

Suddenly, Radha remember  the saying that her teacher had always said it to her when she is  confused to find an answer of her question or make a decision " just close your eyes and listen to your heart, It gives you the right answer"

She wasn't having a choice she applied what her teacher was saying...She realized that she loved Raj !... Begum was so stressed to tell anybody she thought that she will tell Rani maa Because she knows she will support her...she went to her room..

-Rani maa: aree, my daughter is here It is better that you came here because I was coming to tell you that we will return to Husen Abad tomorrow..

Radha was shocked she had tears on her eyes but she tried to control herself... Rani maa realized that something wrong with Begum...

-Rani maa: what's going on with you dear why you're stress and also you have tears on your eyes tell me dear what's happen...

-Begum: I'm...I'm...in love Rani maa..with..with Sultan Raj...today I realized that...

Rani maa was shocked to hear that from her she looked at her...

-Begum: I know it's wrong I am married with Malek believe me I tried my best to ignore my feelings don't thinking on him but I failed I am so sorry Rani maa forgive me please... She start crying...

-Rani maa: No dear.. Love isn't a crime.. you dont' need to apologize the opposite I am happy because I see your smile after all this years I am with you dear...

-Begum: thank you rani maa , thank you very much....

Raj also realized that he is in love with the women who wanted to use to take his revenge...how did that happen? How I allowed my heart to control my mind? Even if I really love her but my goal is to end this battle and destroy Malek chaudhry forever...
The Queen come to Raj's room...

-The Queen: son..is everything ready for tomorrow?

-Raj: why?... What will happen tomorrow?

-The Queen: nothing need to worry about son...just rani and Begum radha will returned to Majed Abad tomorrow... Raj was shocked he feels like his heart was broken ...

-Raj: why They will leave tomorrow?

-The Queen: Malek is back from the war with the  British, so they have to leave...

-Raj: okey...

After the Queen leave Raj's room... Raj went out to the balcony It was raining heavily... He was sad that he will lose radha and he will not see her again...  He will not be able to admit his love for her..his heart was broken... He closed his eyes...

Suddenly, he heard a voice of anklets..he smiled because he knows to whom these anklets belong... It belongs to Begum..  He opened his eyes and he saw her Dancing and spinning in the yard...

He went to her... Begum didn't see him because her eyes were closed she was spinning with a grace..

Raj Hold her from her waist and pulled her towards him...she opened her eyes slowly and like what she felt it was Raj... They looked to each other for a while... It was raining more heavily...their breaths were deep...They were forehead to forehead than they hugged each other with tight...

-Raj: please don't leave... Please don't leave stay here...

-Begum: I can't stay...Malek is back he is my husband I have to go...

-Raj: and me ? who am I for you?
She couldn't answer him she keep crying in his arms...

-Raj: answer me...why you're crying Begum answer me who am I for you..

-Begum: shhhh..please don't spoil the moment... please ...

They hugged each other tighter and keep on crying until they calmed...

They didn't need to admit their love each other their tears with the deep and the strong feelings and their tight hug were enough to express what each one has for the other in his heart...

The Queen saw them in this situation...