Battle for Dominance

Hi Sophanators!

I wrote this oneshot while I was on holiday in England, and I totally forgot to post it last week. This story combines two requests that someone asked me to write about Ashton taking control of Luke. I hope you all like it. I'm quite proud of this one shot.

Again, I hope you all love this, and there is much more writing to come. I am about to go on winter break for 5 weeks and I am ready to do tons of writing. I love y'all, thanks for all the support, you all rock my world! <3 Don't forget to comment, vote, fan, and message me.

Sophie Horan Tomlinson Irwin Hood Malfoy Grimes Holmes xxxxxx

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Battle for Dominance

Lashton Oneshot

The boys all sat in a restaurant; bored of spending time in the house they were currently staying in. It was snowing out, making it a good time to eat and avoid being cold.

Michael and Calum were avidly talking about a new video game that had just came out, leaving Ashton and Luke to entertain themselves. "So?" Luke asked, glancing at Ashton.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Luke asked his boyfriend. Ashton just shrugged and smirked at Luke. Leaving Luke wondering what he was up to, Ashton glanced away. He was bored, and wanted to mess with Luke a little.

As Luke scanned his eyes around the restaurant, Ashton slipped his hand under the table and rested it on Luke's knee. Luke's eyes focused quickly on Ashton, but he shrugged it off. Ashton was often cute and liked resting his hand on Luke's knee, it wasn't out of the ordinary.

Luke gave Ashton a warm smile and placed a soft kiss to his jaw before he tried to tune into Michael and Calum's conversation. Having none of that, Ashton decided to capture Luke's attention again. He paused for a few seconds before he trailed his fingers slightly further up Luke's thigh.

Luke snapped his attention back to Ashton instantly. "What are you doing?" Luke said lowly. "Nothing," Ashton said, shrugging as if he weren't doing anything. Luke's eyes squinted at Ashton before he decided to brush it off. It wasn't worth making a scene when Ashton wasn't doing any harm.

Again, Luke focused on his other band mates. He opened his mouth to add something to the conversation, but his voice got stuck in his throat, as at the moment, Ashton's hands crept ever higher, resting just below his balls.

Luke turned to glare at Ashton, but Ashton wasn't paying any attention. In fact, he was talking to Michael. Luke caught the tail end of what Ashton was saying. "- Heard it depends on the type of controller you use."

"Actually he's right, it does. How'd you know that Ashton?" Michael asked, confused. Ashton just shrugged. "I just do. I'm full of random pieces of knowledge, " Ashton said proudly.

Ashton glanced at Luke, and gave him a puzzled look. "What's the matter, Lukey?" Ashton asked innocently. "I-ummm-erm, nothing. Just zoned out, I guess," he stuttered out. Looking happy wit the answer, the drummer nodded and went back to conversing with the others.

'What the hell is going on?' Luke thought to himself. He was still hyper-aware of Ashton's hand, perched very purposefully so close to his dick. He shook his head, trying to listen to what the rest of the band was talking about.