Part 4

Jungkook felt curious. he definitely knew that something massive happened in your life after he left, but what happened. why was Hana acting this way? Did Jungkook hurt him? but he would never do that.

flashback

'mum, please do I really have to go, you know I don't want to leave Hana here can she come with us?' said Jungkook with pleading eyes

'Kookah, you know she can't, she has to stay with her parents but I promise after she graduates she will move to Seoul'; okay but can I at least see her for the last time and say goodbye'

'i am afraid no sweetheart, your flight is in 2 hours but I promise I will tell her that you left' 'but'

'no more buts' 'can you give her this letter?' she took the letter from Jungkook's hand and put it in her pocket and gave him a small smile. 'thanks mum' and he hugged her tightly.

end of flashback

'I just wanted to chase my own dream' he was telling himself.

meanwhile, Hana was unpacking her clothes and folding it neatly in the closet. her room was pretty small but really modern. she had to share a bathroom with the boys and that was a bit annoying for her. plus she had to see Jungkooks face every day. on top of that the beginning, she was told that she would have an apartment on her own, however, her director decided that it was better to have her as close to boys as possible.

Authors p.o.v

after unpacking and settling down you heard knock on the door, you said "come in, the door is unlocked' 'Hana, we are having dinner and Jin Hyung asked me to call you' said Jimin and gave you a small smile. 'okay, I will be there in 5' he nodded and went out of your room. You changed your clothes and wore a huge hoodie and black jeans and black slippers. You opened the door slowly, pulling your hair into a messy bun on your way. you heard your name and stopped walking and decided to listen a little.

'When is Hana coming?' asked Namjoon 'She said she will be here in 5' responded Jimin

"kook be polite when she comes and don't drag her from here understand?' jin said strictly. 'yes Hyung' 'i still don't get it, why did you drag her yesterday?' asked Tahyung. ' Tae I already explained myself, She is my best friend but we had an argument before I came to Seoul' Jungkook said with a small but demanding sound.

So a best friend and some argument, this is how he tries to hide the things he did to me, how pathetic. before Taehyung could say anything you walked inside "Good evening everybody'' 'Hey Hana' said Jin 'hey Oppa' 'come to the table and eat with us' you nodded and went towards the dining table in the large living room, boys walked in front of you everyone sat in front of the dining table. You saw a spare chair beside Namjoon and Jimin and decided to sit there. They gave you a small smile. you looked at your front and saw Jungkook glaring at you. 'what is his problem?' you thought. 'Okay, everyone today I want to celebrate Hanas first day as our manager, I want you to know that I believe in you; said Namjoon and raised his glass of wine, 'now raise your glasses' everyone raised their glass of black wine including you, 'cheers for Hana' said jin 'Cheers' said, everyone and drank the alcohol. Jimin drank wine as if it was water, Tae had the most ridiculous face. you felt as if someone was looking at you and you were right jungkook kept staring at you all this time.

At the dinner table, You guys talked about some topics. jin was telling some dad jokes making you and Namjoon laugh. the only person who was not talking and kept looking at you with his big brown eyes was Jungkook. after dinner, you thanked the members especially Jin who cooked the dishes, which were delicious. you were in your room when somebody knocked on the door. 'come in' you called out loudly since you were on your bed. 'oh, Jungkook what are you doing here?' you rolled your eyes and he definitely noticed. he was hurt by your behavior. 'Hana, I need to talk to you' 'about what? how you left me? how you hurted me? you don't even have any idea about what happened after you left me, do you?''Hana, I don't understand what are you talking about' 'i will tell you, when the time comes, now leave my room' you said strictly. 'cant you tell me now, what are you waiting for?, Hana look at me" he came closer 'Do you now remember what we had in the past, how happy we were, what changed you please tell me? 'YOU, YOU CHANGED ME, NOW GET OUT I DONT WANT TO SEE YOUR FACE' you couldn't control your emotions and tears started streaming down your eyes jungkook saw it and his eyes became glossy too. 'Han-' 'please, I beg you go, I will tell you everything when I am ready'

somebody opened door and came inside, 'what is happening here, Hana' it was Namjoon, he came closer to you and kneeled down in front of your bed. 'Hana, you okay?' 'i am good, but please can he just leave my room' you looked at Jungkook. 'kook you heard her, go to my room, I will talk to you later' 'okay Hyung' he said and look at you one last time before closing the door you heard him sobbing. 'it's okay Hana, calm down, breath with me' namjoon got up and hugged you, you rested your head against his chest and listened to his heartbeat. 'thanks Joon" this was your last word until you went to dreamland.