Part 6

your eyes were getting heavy and within 2 seconds you went to dreamland. Your head landed on Jungkook's shoulder. He looked in your direction shocked by your actions but his eyes softened when he saw you sleeping peacefully. He adjusted himself on his seat lowering his shoulder so that you can sleep more comfortably.

Meanwhile, Boys were looking at your direction since You and Jungkook were at the back of the van. They were smiling because they knew who you truly were. Especially Namjoon who was Jungkooks best friend.

Flashback 2 weeks ago

Jungkook called boys over to his room to talk about something important, while Hana was in Bighit building. He was sitting on the edge of his bed looking at the huge window. Thinking about her, how happy they used to be until that day. 

that day changed everything. but there was one question he wanted to ask you so bad, Did you still had feelings for him. that question has been playing in his head since you came back, nonstop. his thoughts were interrupted by boys coming into the room.  "Hey, Jk" sang Hobi while coming and sitting next to him on the bed. "Kook hello, how are you?" said Namjoon and sat on the other side of Jungkook. "I am good Hyung"  he game Him a small smile. Meanwhile, Taehyung and Jimin were fooling around joking about something. "so, Kook what's up? why did you call us here?" said Jin while looking at Jungkook's big innocent eyes. 

"Hyung firstly, please take a seat what I am about to say is really important to me" Jin nodded and sat on JK's chair. Jin looked around the room and found Jhope, Jungkook, and Namjoon sitting on the bed. Yoongi was lying on the bed his eyes closed, probably sleeping. Tae and Jimin were cuddling together on the small bench next to the desk where Jin was sitting.

Jungkook was nervous so nervous that he felt his heartbeat increasing rapidly. He put his hands on his lap, looking at his hyungs until he finally spoke. "I lied" he said with a small voice. "I am so sorry." He looked around. Everyone was quiet. He looked at his lap again, biting his lips.

After 2 minutes that felt like 1 hour, Jin spoke. "Tell me what did you lie about?" Namjoon put his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Come on Kook tell us"  "promise you won't get mad" he looked at Namjoon. "I promise"
"Pinky promise" He raised his pinky, bringing it close to Namjoon's hand. "Pinky promise" he grabbed his hand.

"Okay, it is a long story, and I am going to start now" he took a deep breath. "First of all don't freak out, remember when I told you about my girlfriend" "the one who never contacted you after you came to Seoul " said Jimin a bit annoyed. "yes, Hyung" "what about her?" Asked Taehyung.
"The thing is that My girlfriend is Hana, well now my ex-girlfriend" he said with a small voice. "WHAT???? HANA IS YOUR WHAT?" Screamed Jin. 
"Hyung calm down, she can be home any minute." Said Namjoon. "How could she break your heart. She doesn't seem like that kind of person" said Jimin.
"No Jimin Hyung, something else happened between us. We have a huge history. She was my best friend for so long. We knew each other since kindergarten. She was so cute and sweet little girl. I really love her. I asked her to be my girlfriend when we were in high school. We were so happy together. She always had trouble expressing her feelings towards other people. But I was the first one who she opened up and told me her emotions. Our parents were close. Especially our fathers they were work partners. But my mum didn't like Hana's mother. I never asked her the reason." He took a deep breath again. "Calm down kook" Namjoon told him while running his hands up and down on this back. He calmed down and started talking. "We had such a strong bond.  I love her more than myself. When I came to Seoul she didn't know about that, but my mum told her about my dreams and the real reason why I left without telling her." He said. "The worst part is that It was her birthday. I left on her special day. I was going to propose." After saying these words he broke down crying. Namjoon quickly pulled him into a hug. Jungkook rested his head on his shoulder. Crying his heart out. "But, when I was here after all these years, my heart broke. She yelled at me and told me that there was nothing between us. But Hyung how can I forget what we had. How can I move on from her? She is my everything." "Shh Kook calm down. We are here, we will figure out everything." Said Hoseok.

End of flashback

hey angles thanks for reading. Sorry for any grammar mistakes.