Chapter 2

Bakugou's POV

   I wake up the next day and I see todo still asleep. I smile and sit up slowly so I don't wake her up. When I sit up and look around and I get up.  I go to my closet and I grab some clothes. I change in the closet. I take my shirt off and I look down and see my binder and I get a little sad about me being a girl, not a full boy. I put my shirt on and then I change into pants and I walk out of my closet and I see todo awake. I smile and walk up to her. 

"Morning cutie," I say as I walk to her. She turns around and smiles.

"Morning," She says as she rubs her eyes. I kiss her cheek and I see her smile. 

"Want some breakfast? I can go make some for you," I ask her. 

"Yes please," She says and I nod. I head out to the kitchen. When I get there I start to make food for me and her. I finish the food and put it on plates and head back to the room. I smile when I enter and I see her on the floor. I go up to her and I see she has one of my binders and my eyes widen. I look at her and I take the binder away. She looks at me and she tears up. I am scared what if she leaves.

"W-why didn't you tell me?" She asked me tearing up and I back away scared.

"I-I didn't w-want you to think less of me?" I shuttered out to her. She looks at me and looks away. 

"I-I wouldn't think any less of you," She says and she looks at me. She gets up and walks up to the door. "Leave me alone. Don't talk to me if you can't even trust me enough to tell me," She walks out. 

"Wait! Todoroki!" I call out to her. She closes the door and I hear her run away. I tear up and start to cry. I fall to the floor and cover up my face and cry. "P-please T-Todoroki c-come back" I cry out. I hug my knees and cry. 

Toodoroki's POV

  I run to my room and close the door more like slam it and I lock the door. I fall to the floor and cry. I then hear a knock on my door and I wipe the tears and I get up and open the door. I see midoriya. 

"Hey what's wrong Todoroki?" He asks me and I open up the door for him to come in and he does. I close it again and I tell him everything. After I tell him he hugs me and tries to comfort me. Then all of a sudden he kisses me. My eyes widen and I kiss back. He pulls away from the kiss. I look at him and blush. 

"W-what was that for?" I ask him and he blushes. 

"I like you and well since your not with bakugou anymore I was wondering if you will be my girlfriend?" He asked me and I think about it. After a while, I nod. He smiles. He then kisses me again and I kiss back. We pull apart and he smiles. 

"I'll leave you alone for some time ok," He says and I smile and nod at him. He walks out and I sit on the bed and lay down and fall asleep.