chapter 14

Bakugou's POV
I was surprised that the heroes haven't looked for me. I haven't heard anything about them. It has been two weeks since todoroki was taken and sold. I don't know why they did that. Only thing I could think of is once I'm out I'll beat the hell out of them. I hope I get out here soon so I can look for todoroki. I worry everyday for her and wonder if shes ok with the baby.

I suddenly was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard a loud bang in the building. I then heard people shouting above me and i get up but fall again due to how weak i was. Lucky they didn't tie my mouth. I screamed at them.

I hear them fighting and soon I hear the door open. I look at it and see heroes. Kirishima, mina, denki, sero and jiro where the ones to walk in. I look at them and sigh and they untie me. I pass out from me being weak. They grab me and rush me out.

~few hours later~

I wake up and I look around. I was in a hospital room. I was saved from there. They had abused me for two weeks. Cut me and beat me. I was weak but most of all I was hungry. I pushed a button for a nurse and soon a nurse walks in.

"What's the matter?" The nurse asked and I look at her and sighed.

"I'm hungry can you being me some food?" I asked her and she nodded. She walks out and I sigh. After a few police and the heroes that saved me walked in. I look at them.

"Hey man, what's up?" Kirishima asked and I look at him.

"Nothing," I said. I then remembered about todoroki. I got sad. I hope that she was safe and we can get her soon, the worst that can happen is we don't get in her in years. What would happen. With our kid. Would the person who bought her keep it or kill it?

"Hey man. We got bad news. We cant track todoroki down," he said and I gasped. My pregnant girlfriend (or fiance idk forgot) is out there in danger. I tear up and cry. They come to me and hug me. I hug back and cry into kirishimas shoulder.

"I-I cant lose her. She has my kid please save her," I said and they nod.

"We will try our best," kirishima said and they all walked out. I sigh and the nurse walks back in. She gives me my food and I look at it. I eat it slowly. I then finish and the nurse looked at him and cleaned up the mess. I tell her to leave and she does.

When the nurse leaves I break down and cry. I couldn't hold it in anymore. My poor girlfriend who is pregnant is probably scared to death and I'm not with her. I then soon fall asleep from tiredness.

A/N

I'm so mad.
I had written to  the part where kirishima visits him and tells him about todoroki and wattpad decided to delete everything when I pressed back button. I'm so mad I had to rewrite everything. Well sorry for wait