chapter 6

Bakugou POV 

It has been a year and a half since Todoroki has left Japan. I have been trying to get some information if the heroes have found her but they keep telling me they will tell me when they find her. I can't wait I need to see her. I was in class one day when Aizawa comes into the room and calls me out and I follow him outside of the classroom. 

"So we found Todoroki. She is at the hospital," Aizawa says to me and I tear up. 

"Can I go see her?" I say and Aizawa shakes his head no. "Why not?" I ask him and Aizawa sighs.

"She doesn't wanna see anyone right now," Aizawa says and I look at him.

"Now that's bullshit! How doesn't she wanna see me?" I say but I sigh. "Can I see her later?" I ask Aizawa.

 "If she asks for you," Aizawa says and I nod and head back into the classroom and sit down in my seat. 

~ A Few hours later~

I was sitting in my seat when I hear Aizawa call me out again. I get up and sigh and head out of the classroom. 

"She asked for you. But when you get there ask her what happened. She will tell you she wanted someone she trusted to tell and when she is done come to us and tell us what happened," Aizawa says and I nod. Then he leads me to his car and I get in and he drives to the hospital. We were both silent during the drive there. When we park he reminds me of what to do and I nod saying ok and we both head inside the hospital and we ask for Todoroki. We both head to the room but Aizawa stays outside the room and I go in. I see her laying in the bed. She had some bandages on and I saw a baby that she was holding. I look at her and she looks back at me. I see her tear up and I hug her. I feel her hug back and I tear up and the tears fall down my face. 

"Can you tell me what happened to you while Midoriya had you?" I ask her and she nods at me. 

"Well as you should know I went with Midoriya to save you," She says and I nod. "Well, we left for Europe and there we got a house. He started to do things," She says.

"What kind of things?" I ask grabbing her hand for comfort.

She smiles, " Well he would rape me, and One day we found out that I got pregnant, and as you can tell I kept the baby. But because of that, he kicked me out and I was in the streets for half of me being pregnant. One day a family saw me and took me in. They took care of me and when I gave her birth I actually named her after you. Her name is Katsumi Bakugou. I didn't want to use that bastard's last name so I used yours if that's ok?" She says and I look shocked.

"Of course that's ok. I am so happy that you are back," I say and I wipe the tears on my face. She smiles at me and she puts her hand on my face and caresses my face. I nuzzle up to her hand and I saw her blush and it makes me blush. 

"I am happy that I am back with you," She says and I smile.

"I never lost feelings for you. I still love you a lot," I say and I look up at her and I saw her smile and blush. 

"I still love you too," She says still caressing my face.

"I will wait till you are ready and maybe we can get back together?" I ask her and she nods and I smile. 

~Few hours later~

"Well, I got to go. I'll see you later ok," I say.

"Ok see ya later Bakugou," She says and I smile and head to the waiting room.  I see Aizawa and other pro heroes.

"How is she? What did she say?" Aizawa asks and looks at me. I explain everything that Todoroki told me.

"What?! He left her when she was pregnant only because she wanted to keep it?" Aizawa said and I nod.

"And when she was halfway through the pregnancy a family took her in," I say and look at Aizawa.

"At least someone cares and wouldn't let a pregnant person starving in the middle of nowhere," Aizawa says and I nod. Aizawa looks at me again and pats my shoulder. I look at him and me and him both head back to the dorms. When we get there I go straight to my room hoping she asks for me tomorrow too. I fall asleep knowing she is safe.