Battle 3: Discoveries

© to the real owner of the photo (I just added some effects on it)

Chapter 3: Discoveries

I woke up early in the morning with my swollen eyes. Having a swollen eyes when you wake up means only one thing, you cried the whole night. And for my Papa, crying means you're weak. I know, the moment he saw me crying he got mad even more because he hates it when someone is crying in front of him, he really hates it. Maybe because he's so strong, tough, a bold Angel and crying is not in his vocabulary. I wonder why, he's my father he's strong and powerful and yet here's his daughter being a coward Angel.

"I'm just gonna be a useles and a pain in the ass kid when you guys force me to enter the Academy." i said to myself. I grab my coat and put it on.

I let out a sigh before getting out from my window. It's early in the morning and when I say early, it's really early. It's 4 o'clock in the morning and I'm gonna go outside. I feel suffocated and I need some fresh air to breathe and stay alive because if ever I'm just gonna stay in here, maybe everyone will not gonna see me again.

Now I'm outside my room, way out from my window. I am standing on the roof and deciding where should I go at this time. I'm also afraid I might caught off by a custodian and end up living and lock up on a cellar.

"Maybe I should just go to Sanrin." I said and started jumping of the roof to the ground, I landed safely. I learned this trick from Roku-san, that girl? She's a troublesome I swear, if I'm also a naughty one that girl is more than a troublesome.

I said I want some fresh air and this place is just so perfect for what I want at the moment. Sanrin's a mountain forest in Tanshi town and in this middle of the night, I just don't know what will happen-

As soon as I reach the top, I heard crawls that made my heart beat stop. Uh-oh, please not now. I'm all alone by myself!

I heard some leaves sounds like someone-or should I say something step on it. I turn around to look for that something, making my heart beat stop. A wild wolf just appeared in front of me!

"N-no!" and before this wolf eats me for his breakfast, I run as fast as I could making the wolf confused and disappointed for his breakfast was gone in front of him in just a matter of seconds.

"W-what..." I just can't believe I saw something in the bottom of my eyes! T-this is not happening right? Why? I just saw something will happen before I could even reach the top! Something appeared from the botoom of my eyes and it was like a real happening!

I shook my head as my system can't just accept what just happened a minute ago. What do you think is the meaning of this? It feels like I'm was just flashing back a memory but no.. It's not from the past!

"I feel dizzy.." I hold my head for a minute and let my system take what happen. I just can't believe and I'm still sinking in my mind. I continued walking and..

"Wait, are you still gonna go in there? You saw what will happen and you still gonna face it!?" i shouted to myself.

"If something weird happen to you, never turn back and go away. You have to face it, you need to."

Words from Mama before just appeared on my mind, I heard her voice.

"Now Kindaichi, you have to face it. I have to face this." I let out a heavy sigh before started walking to the Sanrin. My knees and hands are trembling

"O-or maybe I-i can't do this." i whispered, I started climbing the mountains to get on top. I cant make any sounds right now that I'm almost there.