Chapter 5

(pic of Ayanna)

~Ayanna

-That night

  I took a shower and put on lotion. I put on a silver and white mid-thigh dress,some silver 6" heels, and diamond accesories. I put some curls in my hair with a bow that I made with my hair. I put on light makeup and went to August room to see what he was doing and he was putting on polo cologne while wearing an all white outfit with white jordans on. "Hey you look good." "You too so what we doing when we get home" "I don't know yet but lets go and have some fun"

~August

  I can't wait til we get home. But I wonder who all gonna be at the club I hope not Ash cause I dont want nun going down. Well we got in her yellow lamborghini. She drove to the club and we went in. When we went in everyone was dancing and having a good time.

~Ayanna

  OMG!!!! I cant believe my old friends are here from junior high. Is that who I think it is,it is Alexis."Hey Alexis Im so glad to see you again." "Hey Ayanna you too and guess what you won't believe this" "What?" "I go with Cade" "Stop lying" "Im not" "Omg that is amazing do you know where Megan is" "Right there with her boyfriend John" "She goes with John Omg I have so much to catch up on" We walked over to Megan and we all hugged. "Megan I heard you go with John Omg I always knew something like this would happened." "Well I didnt plan it" We walked back over to where August was and I introduced them to each other then we started to dance. Taylor came up to me and said guess who here. "Who" "London and Cameron" "Omg I cant believe that tell them to come over here ok" "I cant stand you" Taylor said walking off. "But you still love me" "Who told you that lie" She said stopping. She came back a few minutes later with them. We all hugged and Cameron said, "Hey girl I haven't see you in a long" London said,"Me either." I said,"What ya'll think i haven't done"

~Ash

  I walked in the club and I saw Dynasty and I ran and hugged her. We danced until I saw Ayanna, Cameron,London,Taylor,Alexis, and Megan. I rolled my eyes and walked over to the bar and guess who was there. Yes,August baby. I went over there and said hey and I asked him did he want to dance and he said sure so we started dancing. I started friend dancing first until he wasn't paying attention so I started grinding on him.

~Ayanna

  "I know that is not I think it is grinding on my man" I said waling over to August and Ash. I said,"Who you think you are grinding on my man,Ash." She looked at me and smirked and said, "That's not what he told me, he said he was mine and didn't have a girlfriend" "I know he didn't say that because he tell me about every girl and I mean every girl that flirts with him and you ain't different." "Well, I bet he didn't tell you bout how he kissed me at my house" "Actually he did and he kissed you on the cheek because you dared him to, don't try to make my man look unloyal like you boo try to stay loyal to at least one nigga boo, or to your best friend that crushing on you." "Wait what you mean my best friend crushing on me I only have a few best friends and they all have a boyfriend." "All of them are you sure bout that" ash turned around and she saw dynasty face red and she said, "Well I can steal you bf and keep him" "No you can't and if you don't get out of my face I swear I will beat your a**." "Do it cause Ima just take your bf and ima f**k him real good that he is gonna be begging for more" "Oh this hoe got me f**ked up you betta check yourself" August grabbed me and said, "Babe don't do it she ain't nun come on have fun" Taylor said,"Yea Ayanna you know you get them in check with just words"while glaring at Ash. I walked away with August until she ran up and kissed August on the lips.