Chapter sixteen

Sasuke quickly activated his and saw beyond the smoke.
Sakura was standing by his back.
His eyes widened as he saw a white haired guy leaning over to hinata.
His head was inches away from her face.
Sasuke took out his katana and was ready to charge against the guy, when he suddenly pointed a blade over hinata's throat.
"Don't be impulsive uchiha sasuke" he said with his smile.
Sasuke bite his lips.
"I bet you don't want her to get hurt..or shall i say, you care more about the child ne" Toneri taunted.
"Who are you?" sasuke snorted.
"Toneri...Toneri otsutsuki, and i came in peace" he said.
Sasuke's eyes and sakura's widened.
"Hinata hime, i came to reclaim you as my wife, and as the heir of the byakugan since eternity...oniigai, accept my offer to be my wife" he looked at hinata.
Hinata's eyes widened.
"Wife?" She stammered.
"What are you saying you asshole" sasuke growled charging his Chidori when hinata stood up and approached Toneri.
Sasuke stopped halfway.
And sakura was biting her lips in jealousy.
"What do you mean?" Hinata asked.
"Here if you don't believe me, read the scroll...only a byakugan or a sharingan can read such" he gave her the scroll.
Sasuke looked through it and it indeed said that hinata was the prophecy child of otsutsuki and she is the heir of the byakugan power.
"But why do you think it is I" hinata asked.
"Hinata hime, you are the only girl who was born on that day in the hyuga's family, branched and main, and thats what the prophecy said, also...the birth mark down your back...which i am sure sasuke uchiha can confirm"
"YURUSAIIIII" sasuke growled interrupting Toneri's words.
"So, do you accept my offer hinata hime, and reclaim your legacy" Toneri asked.
Hinata looked down and then to sasuke.
"I...i can't...i am pregnant...with a child who isn't yours" hinata said.
"As long as its your child hinata hime, i'd be glad to raise it as my own" Toneri said.
"What the fuck you jerk! The child is Mine, who told you i'd leave my child to the likes of you! " sasuke snapped.
Toneri looked at sasuke nonchalant.
"I believe, sasuke san, you only wanted her to conceive and you wanted to kill her afterwards...right?" Toneri said and sasuke's eyes widened.
He was speechless.
"Antaa...yurusaiii...what do you know about sasuke..." sakura yelled.
"A girl who has always been fond of him, now you can't hide the enthusiasm of getting rid of hinata...don't you"  Toneri said and sakura's eyes widened.
"Toneri san..." hinata said.
Toneri stopped.
Sasuke was totally enraged.
He charged his Chidori and ran towards toneri, they started to fight, but toneri was on a different level.
He was charging towards sasuke with killing intent.
Hinata couldn't let sasuke and sakura die so she yelled again.
"TONERIII SAN" she yelled.
Toneri stopped half way.
"Please...i'll come with you.." she sighed.
"What! YOU WON'T" sasuke growled as he coughed blood.
"Sayonara sasuke kun..." she smiled.
She got by Toneri.
"HINATA" sasuke growled.
"I promise, i'll give you the child, healthy..." she smiled.
Sasuke saw her ascending with Toneri.
"HINATAAAA HINATAAAAA" he tried to get up but he couldn't.
"ARGHAAAAAAA" he growled loudly.
"Sasuke kun, please calm down...we will bring her back..." sakura said.
Soon, team taka ran towards him, along with karin and the other's.
"Sasuke..what happened!" Karin said.
"Hinata left with Toneri" sakura said.
Jugo's eyes widened.
"WHATTTT, YOU LOST HINATAAA" he growled.
"Jugooo calm down!" Suigetsu said.
"ARGHAAAAAAA" sasuke was berserk, and starting hurting whomever came to his side.
"I haven't seen sasuke like that since he knew about Danzo...and the truth about Itachi" karin whispered to sui.
"We need to calm him down...his chakra is exploding"  suigetsu said.
"Jugo...knock him down at once" and by that, everything went black for sasuke.

Hinata went off with Toneri.
As soon as they reached the moon, Toneri took her hand and planted a kiss on her palms.
"You are so beautiful my Lady, please, let the butlers escort you to your room...you must be tired..." Toneri said delicately.
Hinata was so enamored by the way he was treating her.
Sasuke never treated her so delicately.
Maybe once or twice, but he was always verbally hurting her.
At least, Toneri was right, and she had finally found a way to be at least worth it.
As if sasuke would care. She has to admit he has that pained look, but it was for the child right!
She'd give him the cursed child anyways.
She is done trying to be with him, she knows she is being selfish, the child was a victim through this selfishness, ne? Maybe she can put this child to forever sleep.
She can't murder her own child but she has to find a way not to make him suffer.
Suffer this upcoming dark fate, because of being an uchiha.
Maybe, he would be happy being with the last uchiha, ne?
Toneri snapped her out of her thoughts when he entered her room.
"My lady..." he said.
Hinata looked at him.
He was as if a gentleman from those romantic book she has always read..like pride and prejudice, maybe Romeo and Juliette.
She felt a warmth inside her heart, but she wished that sasuke would have been the one to treat her like that?
"Hai, Toneri san" she said.
"I prepared for you your favorite meal, and brought to you the chocolates you'd always loved and cinnamon rolls..." Toneri said.
Hinata smiled.
"Arigatoo" she said.
"My lady, you can order and do whatever you desire and your orders are the butlers command to satisfy" Toneri said.
"Toneri san" hinata said.
"Ah" he said.
"Why are you doing this.." she asked.
"Its time for you to be appreciated my lady, and because you have me bewitched" he smiled and left.