The Big Idea

Once we got to my house, Joel and Jack were talking about what she saw. I was too busy thinking of how to execute my plan to capture that shadow. Joel asked what I was doing because at that moment I was walking back and forth, fiddling with my hands. I told her that I was just trying to process what was happening. Then later that night it was time to go to bed, by that time I had a devious plan! I couldn't sleep because I thought that this is making me crazy. I didn't at all know what was going to happen. At 3:00 at night I woke up with chills running up my spin. Joel was right on top of me sleeping, I don't know if I woke her up too. I thought that I could try to capture the shadow on that night. I put on my shoes and my coat to leave. Before I left I tucked in Joel and told her "I'll would be back soon". I also told Jack too keep track of Joel and to keep her safe until I returned. I closed the door and Jack locked it behind me. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. A voice in my head told me not to do this, but I did anyway. I walked to the alley the accident happen. I didn't find a trace of the shadow. I sat there at the spot for hours trying to see anything. I was waiting on top of the broken down billboard to sneak attack the shadow. I fell asleep but before I was in a deep sleep I heard a screech coming from Down under me. I was getting ready to jump on him to surprise him. As soon as I was diving on him he moved! I fell face first on the ground and as soon as I hit the ground I was unconscious. I felt my self being dragged on the ground. Before I knew it I was in a deep dark cave! "At least Joel and Jack are ok" I said in my head. "What are you going to do to me"? I asked the shadow. He just gave me a huge roar back. The cave was like a laboratory, it had tons of cloning machines with a bunch of unreadable words. By the next 42 hours there could be thousands of these freaks.
One of them came up to me and took of his cloaking suit. He said "I'm the king of the "Zephrus"(a deep space lizard). The most surprising part is he said it in English, so this must mean they are adapting to our cultures.