Chapter 1

1 | Annoying

School, a place that is known to be heaven for the parents and hell for the kids, especially for Lalisa Manoban. Yes, Lisa loved spending time with her friends, especially when she was able to have the chance to play volleyball everyday but actually learning? That was a big hell no for her.

Teachers adored her with the amount respect she gave outside of the school, but when it came education, lets just say it was extremely difficult to even get her attention. Especially when the blonde consistently decided to sleep in the back of each classroom. And, that did not go unnoticed by Coach Moonbyul.

"Another day in a place that is known to be filled with endless misery and despair. Tell me, my dear Jisoo, how long must I endure this eternal suffering?"

Lisa asked with a terrible British accent along with a long exaggerated sigh while leaning her forehead against the cool steel of the lockers. The raven haired girl beside her let out a small laugh and rolled her eyes as she opened the locker right next to the gloomy blonde beauty.

"I hope you never speak like that if you ever go to London because that was extremely cringe worthy," she snickered out. Lisa shot her a side glare before shutting her eyes tightly again and letting out a groan,

"I miss my cats," Lisa whined.

"You can pet my kitty instead Manoban," was said by one of the cheerleaders passing by behind her. "It'll never stop purring for you," she added with a hint of seduction. Lisa shut her mouth tightly and flushed in embarrassment from the comment.

She should be use to it by now due to her popularity but she just couldn't seem to warm up to it. Sure, some comments would be entertaining and flattering but she was still never too fond of comments that were a bit, well, excessive. Vulgar, if you will.

There were no doubt that Lisa was indeed a head turner and a gender bender.

She had two nicknames. The first well known nickname she had was the human barbie doll. That nickname was invented due to her long blonde hair, cute button nose, giant brown doe eyes and, most importantly, her giant, plump lips. She had smooth, clear features of a bratz doll with a body like a barbie. Which is why her best friends called her long legged Lisa, her second least favorite nickname. She found the names very subjective.

Jisoo scoffed, "That's harassment Somi!" Somi stuck out her tongue and continued to walk past the duo with her clique,

"Your face is harassment!" she retorted back with so much sass that Lisa had to hold in her own scoff of disbelief with a hint of amusement. Jisoo furrowed her eyebrows and scowled at the sight of Somi whipping her hair,

"That doesn't even remotely make sense!" she called out, only to be ignored. "Stupid cheerleaders," the raven haired muttered under her breath. Lisa turned to face her best friend and laughed,

"Let it go, she's just a sophomore."

"Age doesn't justify anything," Jisoo added with a small pout. Jisoo was Lisa's number one best friend. She was her Cristina Yang to her Meredith Grey, her Piglet to her Pooh, her Ying to her Yang, her black to her pink.

When they first met, Lisa once thought she had a crush on Jisoo. She was in awe by her dark, raven hair, her deep brown eyes and her heart shaped lips. Lisa used to call her Miss Korea. But, the more she spent time with Jisoo, the more she realized she was just as much as a crackhead like Lisa and that she also realized she was never crushing on her. It was more like, Lisa wanted to be friends with a strange girl like Jisoo. Plus, both were tops.

"Heard Coach Moonbyul talking about you yesterday," Jisoo suddenly brought up while closing her locker door and leaning her side against it. Lisa watched her with furrowed eyebrows and mimicked her actions.