||Not Mine||

-3rd person POV-

You woke up and saw that Rudolph wasn't there. You decided to check the closet but he wasn't in there. You sighed and exited the castle. The sun was about to come up. You looked inside the castle as well.

You kept looking for Rudolph but couldn't find him. You began to get worried. You knocked on Anna's door. She opened it.

"Hello Y/N" she greeted with a smile.

"Hey Anna... have you seen Rudolph by any chance?" You asked.

"No.. is he not with you?" She asked.

"I wouldn't be asking if he was... I'm getting worried" You said, your voice filled with concern.

"Don't worry Y/N.. We'll find him" Anna reassures. "But can we do that when the sun goes back down?" She asked. You looked outside and saw that the sun was almost up.

You nodded. "Rest well" you said and left. You went back to your room and wondered where Rudolph went.

-Time Skip-

It was sundown. You made your way to Anna's room. You knocked on her door. "Are you ready?" You asked.

"Yes, lets get Gregory" She informs.

You went to Gregory's room and Anna knocked. He opened it.

"Hey Gregory, can you help us?" You asked.

"With what?" He asked.

"With finding Rudolph"

He nodded. You explained to Gregory that Rudolph wasn't in your room when you woke up and you couldn't find him anywhere in the castle.

"That's not like Rudolph at all" Gregory stated. You nodded.

You were walking while Anna and Gregory were flying next to you. You guys turned into a hallway and see Rudolph with Elizabeth. Your eyes widened. You tighten your fists. You walked up to them but before you could say anything, Rudolph kissed Elizabeth.

You stopped walking. You were shocked. You felt anger in you. You ran at Elizabeth. You heard Gregory calling your name. You then slapped Elizabeth.

"How dare you!" You yell. She gasp and you see 'tears' in her eyes.

'What fake ass tears' you thought.

"What are you doing?!" Rudolph yells at you. You looked at him.

"What do you mean 'what am I doing'?" You yelled back.

"Don't ever hit or go near my girlfriend again!" Rudolph yells.

You stop. Your eyes widened even more than before. "W-what" you say while tears are in the corners of your eyes.

"She's mine! I don't know why I ever loved you!" He yelled. You took a step back. You looked at Elizabeth and see that she has a little smirk on her face.

"Put him back to normal! Now!" You yell at Elizabeth.

"I-I don't know what your talking about" she says innocently. You growled and grabbed her by the collar of her dress.

"Stop playing dumb! Change him back!!" You yelled into her face. You then were pulled away from her. It was Rudolph.

"Get out of my sight!" He yelled.

"Your under her spell Rudolph! Why can't you see that!!" You yell while tears go down your cheeks. He pushes you to the side and goes to Elizabeth's side. Everything went still.

You didn't hear anything. You just saw Rudolph go to Elizabeth's side. You came back to your senses. You turned away from them and saw Anna and Gregory looking conceded about you.

You started to breath heavy.

You couldn't stay in this position anymore. You ran away. You heard flying behind you. You ran as fast as you can. You made your way to the front door and exited the castle. "Y/N!" Anna called.

You ignored it. You kept running.

You made your way behind a tree and covered your cries so Gregory and Anna couldn't hear you. When you didn't hear them anymore you let it all out. You slammed your fists onto the ground and cried. Your chest tightened. You put your hand on your chest and breathed in and out.

"Y/N..." you heard someone. You turned and saw Gregory. You faced away from him and hid your face. "Come on.. I'll take you somewhere more privet" he said and extended his hand. You looked at his hand then grabbed it.

You started to float. Gregory flew you to the roof of the castle. When you guys landed you sat down and pulled your legs to your chest.

"I'll talk to Rudolph.. I'll help you the best I can" Gregory said.

"Thanks..." you replied. You felt Gregory's hand pat your head.

"Everything will go back to normal soon. Anna's working on the spell part.." he said.

You stayed silent. "Thank you... for helping" you mumbled loud enough for Gregory to hear.

"Your welcome" he said. "Go to bed.. we'll talk more tomorrow". He flew you to your room.

"Thanks Gregory" You said and hugged him. He hugged you back. "I'll let you rest" he said and exited your room.

You changed into some comfy clothes that you call pajamas.

You went to your bed and laid down

You went to your bed and laid down. You sighed. "I promise.. I'll get you back to normal Rudolph" you whispered to yourself. You soon fell asleep.

//Hello Loves! Thanks so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed! I'm going to let you guys know now that in the next chapter there is going to be a little fight😉 so get excited for that! I decided to do a little Gregory sweet moment with the reader (y/n)! I hoped your enjoyed that! I'll see you in the next (exciting) chapter!🍒//

*EDITED*