The unwanted guests

hi welcome back I just had a sudden urge to write so that's what I'm doing I have made a plan that ill try to get a part up every Tuesday and Thursday and maybe if your lucky Sunday so here we go again. 

I don't own all the charters in the story and the setting. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Mildred sat shaking outside miss Cakels office after HB had taken them there she had summoned miss Cakel and miss pentangle to help she could hear arguments about her future at Cakels. She could feel the tears start to swell in her eyes all she wanted to do was see what would happen when she left now shes messed up her school life even more.

Hecate felt even more anger swell up inside of her as miss cakel started to argue that she was only a girl she didn't know what would happen. Pippa just watched in shock as she saw her former best friend tense and the headmistress try and defend the girl that was in the wrong while all of this was happening they nearly missed the scream coming from the confiscation cupboard. 

they froze in shock as they listened to a voice say ''Alex I sware to god if you don't let me out I will find that toad from year two you were so scared of and shove it down your throat'' Ada snapped back to reality and shook miss Hardbroom '' maybe open the confiscation cupboard'' Hecate nodded and went over to open the cupboard.  

Hecate was about to shout until she saw the girl she had half blond and black hair dressed in Cakels uniform her hair pulled to a low bun at the back of her head with to strand left to frame her face. Hecate could think she would remember a girl with that color hair but she had no memory of her she looked familiar she just didn't know-how. 

Ada looked astonished she had never seen this girl before but there she was in a perfectly placed uniform not even one bootlace untied. Pippa smiled trying to hide her discomfort she felt like she knew this girl but how. Ada was the first one to speak up ''darling I don't seem to recognize you do you even go to this school'' the girl looked petrified she began to mumble something under her breath then began to speak '' I well hi I don't know how I got here I yes I do go to this school but not at this time'' she looked at them hoping they would realize what she was talking about. 

Pippa's eyebrows rose a bit then she looked to Hecate ''the potion''. Hecate cursed under her breath '' it cant have been she doesn't have enough power to'' Ada looked shocked and then began to think on the positive side ''well at least its only one girl''. Suddenly the door swings open and a girl with the same hair color but she had sun-kissed skin a total contrast to the other girls she looked as wight as snow. the two girls made eye contact and looked like they were having a silent conversation.

Hecate crossed her arms as she spoke ''you were saying headmistress'' ads gave her a quick glance before her eyes settled on the girls ''Hecate Pippa scout the ground for any more out of place students ill have a talk with the girls'' 

ads watched them as they both nodded as they left then turned her attention to the girls ''I'm presuming you two are from the future'' the first girl walked over ''yes headmistress'' Ada nodded and spoke ''we have had tricksters before trying to deserve there way into here how can I know if I can trust you'' the second girl looked at her and spoke ''if we tell you you can't tell anyone else we can't risk changing our future'' Ada had an inquisitive look on her face ''don't worry I won't now tell me, girls'' 

------in the potions lab------

''Hecate calm down'' Hecate looked at Pippa with rage in her eyes ''calm down pipsqueak we found three others and two of them were wearing pentangle's academy uniforms'' Pippa looked down ''it's not there fault'' Hecate contemplated comforting Pippa so she awkwardly grabbed her hand and gave it a light squees hoping that maybe that would comfort her '' no its Mildred's but even then we can't blame the child I'm sorry I'm just stressing'' 

Pippa looked at her and smiled ''don't be just think no ones hurt all we can do now is try to help those five students back even if there not, there the future of witching literally and figuratively'' she giggled ''hiccup just don't overthink it please I don't want you to have another panic attack'' she rubbed the back of Hecate's hand and smiled at her. Hecate looked up and felt herself getting to warm so she pulled back and grabbed a book from one of her shelves ''help me look for a spell, please''

Pippa smiled ''ill call my deputy to tell her ill be longer than expected and for her to look up anything about time spells and the mists of time'' Hecate looked at her ''thank you pipsqueak'' Pippa heart felt like it was going to burst out her chest she smiled ''I would do anything to help and well two of the students are wearing the uniform from my academy'' she laughed Hecate smiled at the sound of her laughter being the only time shes heard a genuine laugh from her since thirty years ago. 

She would be lying if she said she didn't miss the sound it would fill her with joy she didn't know why when she was young just a hopeless teenager not noticing she was falling for her best friend. 

They both smiled Pippa went to go message her deputy as Hecate went to her chambers to look at her privet collection of books to see if there was anything in there. Meanwhile, Ada had had a conversation with the students she would let them stay at the academy until they can get back but for there safety they will use fake last names and resume there learning until they got back.

------the next morning in assembly------  

Ada had updated the staff on what happened the morning in the staff room so they would not have a shock when Ada would put them on stage to pretend there exchange students visiting for a little bit. As the girls made there way in all a bit happier seeing miss pentangle sat at one of the chairs by Hecate.

She smiled as she began to speak ''welcome girls I hope everyone had a good nights rest and is all ready to start the new day of learning'' the girls all nodded and waited for Ada to speak again well girls existing news we have some exchange students here for a bit so I would like you to help them out so please can you come up here'' five different students walked up ''now please tell us your names'' the pale girl from before was there first one to speak '' well meet I am luna winters'' then the second girl from before began to talk ''well meet my name is Celestia winters I am her younger sister only by a year though'' she gave her sister a cheeky smile. A girl with darker skin and beautiful untamed waves stepped forward ''well meet I am Melanie wildfire'' a tall boy with curly ginger hair began to speak ''I'm Tyler saints''. Last a boy with evergreen eyes but dark short hair stood up '' well meet ladies I'm Alex Hunter''

Luna rolled her eyes and elbowed him in the stomach ''were so thankful that you would allow us to come here even only for a little bit'' Ada stepped in and began to speak ''we will be asking some students to look after them we would like for Mildred and felicity to look after luna Melanie and Alex because they will be with your form''. ''Claire and Sibley will you look after Tyler and Celestia''. 

Ada smiled as the four girls nodded ''thank you know I will give these five the time tables and we can begin the day like normal'' she whispered under her breath ''I hope''. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thank you for reading the second chapter I hope you enjoyed and please if you have any feedback just comment I'm always happy and ready to improve see you soon.