The beginning of chaos

Hello, everyone, I'm back thanks for deciding to read the rest of the monstrosity which is my fanfiction hahahhahahahahhahah I'm not funny. Sorry for being away for a while school doesn't want me to write with how much work they send me.

I do not own all of the charters and the setting 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first lesson of the day was potions and everyone was dreading it except for a few and luna was overjoyed about it talking to felicity on how potions are fun. While Melanie and Alex were talking to Mildred about how this happened. They all walked to call chatting until miss hardbroom appeared in front of them. 

She opened the watch attached to the chain around her neck and looked at it ''you are all precisely 5 minutes late'' she closed it with a snap. Luna mumbled something to Felicity ''speak up miss winters'' luna looked down ''sorry miss''. 

Hecate looked at the girl ''since you think you can get away with talking about people under there breath detention'' Luna looked up with a pleading look ''no please miss I'm sorry '' just before she could finish they were teleported into the potions lab. 

Hecate sat at her desk ''get into groups of two girls'' Alex looked at Melanie with a pleading look '' don't try it if we go as partners we won't get anything done because you will be too distracted'' Alex gave a shocked look ''I would never my love'' he grabbed her hand and kissed her palm. 

Luna stared like she was about to commit murder ''back off Alex you can be my partner and are ship has sailed so sit and shut up''. Melanie smiled at luna and mouthed thank you ''you can be my partner'' Mildred said They smiled and all sat down.

''today girls we will be making a potion to heal cuts bruises bones practically anything you can think of the recipe will be in the book in front of you get on with it'' Hecate was about to turn away when a student put her hand up ''yes luna''. luna stood up snd went to her ''miss I have my own spells there a combination of traditional and modern magic I normally use them in potion class please may I use them here''

Hecate looked shocked ''how do I know they work'' luna smiled ''have my own spellbook you can look at it but if you don't agree ill do it by the book'' Hecate raised an eyebrow ''show me then'' Luna smiled and got here spellbook ''Alex mix dragon tears honeybee stinger and pondered gathered at midnight that will turn into a dissolving portion'' 

Alex spoke ''why would I need to do that'' Luna looked at hi and sighed ''do I really need to explain'' Alex mouthed oh and did as said. She grabbed the potion and dissolved something off the front of her spellbook then walked up to Hecate.

Ethal sniggered ''she's trying way too hard to suck up to miss hardbroom''. Melanie looked at her and spoke ''after hearing you speak for a couple of seconds I can already tell you're a Hallow am I wrong'' Ethal looked shocked ''what are you implying'' Melanie giggled ''nothing'' Alex looked at Melanie and gave her a pleading look. 

''don't worry I'm coming'' before she could stand up Felicity was by his side ''don't worry ill help you Alex'' She smiled. Alex bowed and grabbed her hand ''thank you my fair lady'' felicity giggled. 

------in spell history-------

Mr daisy was walking around the classroom when a student put his hand up ''yes it what was your name again sorry'' Tyler smiled ''Tyler saints sir I just wanted to ask about the concept of the foster effect, in theory, could it affect someone's life if they send them selfs back in time'' 

Mr daisy leaned against his desk and looked at Tyler for a minute ''for your age you do come up with very interesting hypothesis why would you like to know'' Tyler smiled ''I'm just very interested in the concept of traveling in time and how no one really thinks how it can affect their life'' Mr daisy smiled ''a bright mind Mr saint I bid to you don't lose your thirst for knowledge you really do have a gift for spell science''