Confronting

Today I'm going to confront Harmonee and Natalie. I thought Nat was my friend. No scratch that, my sister. We always hung out ALWAYS. I really don't want to have to face Liam but hey, I can't hide forever.

I get to class and see Natalie. I'm going to confront Harmonee first. I walk up to her and get straight to it. "Why did you tell Liam that I likes him?" And how did you find out?" "Natalie told me and she told me to tell him." Well that was easy. But why would she tell her and tell her to tell him?
Now to confront Natalie. "Why did you tell Harmonee that I liked Liam and why did you tell her to tell Liam!" I practically yell at her. "She's my friend so I told her and I wanted to help so I told her to tell him. Why are you yelling at me? You should be thanking me." Is there wrong with her brain?

"Just stop it Natalie! I didn't ask for your help so don't give it to me." I'm about to walk away when she grabs my arm, " I thought we were sisters. Your hanging out with Sarah so much you don't have time for me. If you want to still be my friend then you need to stop hangout out with her. You know her moms a lesbian so that means she's a lesbian." Omg she's so rude!

"I can hang out with whoever I want whenever I want." With that I leave. I tell Sarah everything from yesterday and just now. She's chill so she doesn't mind but of course I don't tell her about the lesbian part because that's just rude.

The day goes by a blur and then the bell rings ok I have to face Liam. I take my time packing and walk out while saying by to Sarah. Then, shockingly, Liam comes over to me in the hall. "Hey" "hey I say back "don't mind me asking but why did you rush out yesterday?" Ok you can do this. "Harmonee said something and I just didn't want to talk about it. "Oh you mean that you liking me stuff. I don't believe her she's always tell people lies. Plus were friends right?" Omg that was close.

"Yea friends." On the bus when Liam leaves I look again to make sure I'm not going crazy and sure enough, Liam lives behind me.