The neighbor

Today is the day that Liam stars to ride my bus! I'm supposed to show him the way. I'm so excited right now! "Group Blue buses 11,13,15,12 and 14 buses may be released." I hear them say on the intercom. I usher Liam to follow me as we walk out the schools back doors. Suddenly a little boy walks up so us. "Who's this?" The little boy asks Liam. "Parker, this is Isabelle, Isabelle this is Parker my little brother." That explains it. They kind of look alike. "Oh okay well hi Parker nice to meet you." Parker smiles evily. " OOOOHHH!! LIAM LIKES A GIRL! LIAM LIKES A GIRL!" Liam grabs Parker by his backpack and says "No I don't she's just a friend she's showing us what bus we ride." Parker stops. I feel sad. I wish we were dating. But hey, at least he said we were friends.

We arrive on the bus and I spot my sisters. I go and sit next to my nicer sister ,Lexi, and my friend Kensly. "Whose that?" Liam asks. "That's my sister and that's my neighbor." I tell him Kensly is my friend and neighbor. I try and act all cool tell Liam and Parker who everyone is and when the bus stops, yet inside I'm screaming with excitement. Liam rides my bus!

We get to his stop and he says bye along with Parker. While I watch them leave I look out the window and see his house, but that's not all. I look behind his house and see a very familiar house. My house. No,no it can't be. I'm just tired,yeah, that's it I'm just tired. There's no way my crush lives behind me. It's already crazy enough that he rides my bus yet alone is in my class, even better, always sits next to me.

The next day I talk to Sarah when I arrive at school. Today is the last day I will be able to go in the gym since I will be in safety patrol. It's not a big job but it's kinda cool. You just stand at your assigned station or spot and watch to make sure nobody is running shoving or pushing each other. Everyone is starting to come out of the gym so I only have to stand here for a couple more minutes then I can go to class and see if Liam is there. It's not like we talk on a daily basis but in computer,art,music or gym class we do. Well it's not like he really has a choice, well he dies but the kind guy he is he talks to me cause we literally sit RIGHT by each other.
I told Sarah about the hole Liam situation. She thinks we should go out but I don't think he likes me. "Isabelle don't worry I'm going to talk to him for you. Plus not many girls like him most think he's gay so you are most likely going to date." Sarah tells me while we are watching a video in science class. "Thanks Sarah I owe you big time." Then what I see next shocks me. A friend of Nat Harmonee I think her name was goes over to Liam says something and points to me!

"Sarah go over there and ask him what she said hurry go!" I say as I shove Sarah in Liam's direction. I see them talking for a while then she walks back quickly and doesn't say anything. "Well...?" I ask anxious. "Liam said she told him that you..." "THAT I WHAT SARAH!" I whisper yell at her.

"That you like him..."