The Future

A/n: this chapter was inspired by NinaGaetana. I thought it was an amazing concept so most of the credit goes to her.

************************************

Hawkmoth had created a villain that sent you into the future. He was out fighting with Myura and the villain he created. The akuma villain was shooting at Chat noir and Ladybug when he accidentally hit Hawkmoth. As soon as he was hit he fell. Myura went to catch him and when she did she took him back to the mansion but not before she created a sentimonster to help in the fight.

Time skip

She arrived at the mansion and since she knew nobody was there she quickly took him to his room. She de-transformed and then took his brooch of so he turned back into Gabriel. She was extremely worried about him. She knew she couldn't do anything until Ladybug and Chat Noir captured the akuma. She knew she had lots of work to do as well so she went to go do it. Little did she know what was happening to Gabriel.
_______________________________________

(a/n: he doesn't remember the akuma he made. So he's just confused)

Gabriel had just woken up in his bedroom. He looked around wondering why he was there as the last thing he remembered was in his office. Then suddenly Nathile walked into the room.

N: oh Gabriel! I just forgot my phone go back to sleep, my love.

Gabriel was shocked when he heard his assistant call him 'my love'. When she left she just thought it was all a dream so he went back to sleep.

Time skip

A few hours later he woke up again and then decided to get up. When he went to his closet he saw not only his clothes but also Nathile's. He looked through her clothing but then decided to get dressed.

Once he was dressed he looked around his room and saw a small table that had pictures on it. He looked through them when he saw one of him proposing to Nathile. He was so confused but then just decided to leave it be for now. He walked into his office and logged into his computer and got some work done. As he was looking at his screen Nathile walked in through the office doors, while on the phone.

N: uh-huh. Okay then. Yes I'll ask Mr. Agreste if that's okay for him. Yeah...okay.

Then she walked over to him and ran her index finger up his throat until it reached his chin. She gently pulled his face closer to hers and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips. Gabriel was so amazed by her proximity that he didn't have the power to pull away.

N: yeah I have him right here. Is Wednesday okay to meet with some of our suppliers?

G: I uh yeah!

N: hm okay.

She gave him one more kiss on the lips as she said

N: he said it's okay but I must go now.

Then she hung up as someone knocked on the door.

G: come in!

Then the door opened and what looked like a maid walked in with a beautiful little girl at her side. She had long raven black hair, mesmerising blue eyes (like Nathilie's he thought) and cute freckles over her face. Then the maid said

M: sorry for disturbing you but, Charlotte here was requesting to see you Mrs. Agreste.

Then Gabriel's mind exploded. Why the hell were people calling Nathile Mrs. Agreste?! What was going on? Why had Nathile just kissed so naturally like it was the most casual thing ever?!

N: okay.

Then the little girl ran over to Nathile as she made a sign of wanting to be picked up. Nathile bent down to pick her up and for some reason he couldn't help but check out her ass. He heard the little girl, whose name was apparently Charlotte, say...