𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐: 𝐪𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 Losers were walking to the quarry, after school, as the school day was done

𝐓𝐡𝐞 Losers were walking to the quarry, after school, as the school day was done. They all walked, smiling, as school was officially over. 

"What are we going to do? We have to make a plan, you know, to make the most out of our time," [Y/N] told the Losers. Richie rolled his eyes, smiling while doing it, and shoved [Y/N] gently. 

"Let go, [Y/N], just have some fucking fun! It's summer! The shitty school year is over, no more plans," he told her. [Y/N] shrugged, while Eddie slapped the back of Richie's head. Eddie had grown taller, after their years in middle school, still not as tall as Richie though. 

"Enough, Richie. You bully [Y/N] too much. You know I could just get her to walk me back to my house, to my mom, you know," he joked. Richie, Eddie, and [Y/N] all laughed. 

"If I was you, I would rather have to defeat pennywise again, than go back to my house," Richie shot back. Eddie rolled his eyes.

"Please. Don't bring that up again, how many times have I told you?" Eddie asked Richie, while [Y/N] silently watched, and the other losers were deep within their own conversations. Richie shrugged.

"Sorry, Eds." Eddie growled, like a small child, which made [Y/N] laugh. By the time [Y/N] realized where they were, the Losers were already at the quarry. [Y/N] quickly ripped her dress off and ran toward Beverly. She was glad that Beverly had moved back, since then, she would have been the only girl. They both held hands and jumped right into the quarry, leaving the boys upset that they didn't jump first. Everything felt as perfect as could be. Richie jumped in, not wanting to get outshined by girls, then Stan, then Bill, Ben was next, Eddie second to last, and Mike was the very last one to jump in. A lot of people around school wondered why [Y/N] was a part of the  Losers. She didn't have a stutter like Bill, and wasn't a germaphobe like Eddie. [Y/N] always just thought that she belonged. No matter how hard things were, the Losers were always there, including when they had to try and defeat a very creepy clown. When you go through things like that together, nothing can really tear you apart. They were all in the quarry now, having fun, and talking. 

"You should go talk to Bill. You and I both know he likes you," [Y/N] informed her friend, but Beverly quickly shook her head. [Y/N] sighed, but decided to let it go, since she didn't want to cause a scene. She turned away from Beverly, and just decided to collect her thoughts. With her hair wet, and the summer sun shining down upon her, the other Losers voices disappeared into thin air, going unnoticed by [Y/N]. She finally had time to relax. This went on for another hour or so, [Y/N] eventually striking up a conversation with Ben and Mike. That's when everyone decided it was time to go home. As they walked away from the quarry, [Y/N] had a strange feeling, like something or someone, was watching them, but she brushed it off. As she walked next to Richie, [Y/N] stayed quiet, again, not wanting to cause a scene and send panic through everybody's bodies. Richie noticed, though, and slyly wrapped his arms around [Y/N]'s shoulder. He leaned down and whispered in her ear.

"You know you can just tell me that you like me right? I'm not gonna make fun of you. You and I both know that I'm the most handsome man here." [Y/N] laughed, lightening up the mood around all the Losers, since her laugh really was something special. However, the Losers didn't know that [Y/N] wouldn't laugh for a very long time, because of what was going to go down soon.

Hi! This is the second chapter. Sorry if it's a bit short, again. Please leave some feedback in the comments! Bye! :)