Good morning

Meta Knight returned Tiff to her family but instead of retiring for the night he headed to the beach to investigate this mysterious crash himself.

He stood alone on the sand and let his cape fall loose from his arms, it fluttered gently in the salty ocean breeze. He sighed quietly and felt himself relax a little as his cape slowly shifted in to a pair of wings. He pushed off the ground and began to fly rather low, scanning the lapping waves of the ocean carefully. His yellow eyes darted every which way, searching hopelessly for something. He didn't even know what he was looking for but he knew he had to find it.

Meta Knight spent hours scouring the ocean, but with no luck. He circled the perimeter of the beach one last time before landing delicately on the sand and folding his wings back in to his cape. He clutched it tightly against his small body and cursed quietly, he'd wasted time, he needed to prepare for anything. He needed to prepare for a fight.

The next morning Tiff was rather quiet at the table while eating breakfast. "What's wrong dear?" Her mother asked, her voice laced with concern. "Well last night, after I fell asleep there was this thing, it had crashed in to the ocean." Worry was eating Tiff alive, she knew that there was monsters that were too big to come through the delivery system and she was afraid that the crash in the ocean might be the monster to finally kill Kirby. She poked at her stack of pancakes gently, "Whoa," Her brother Tuff chirped. "What if you saw an alien? Wouldn't that be cool!?" He picked up one of his small action figures and pretend to fly it around his own stack of pancakes before plunging it headfirst into the syrupy breakfast food. "And the alien crashed! Just like that haha!" Ladylike quickly scolded her son for playing with his food, but Tiff began to be even more concerned. "May I be excused?" Tiff stood up abruptly, and ran away from the table and into the corridor of the castle without waiting for an answer.

She sped down the hall and ran out of the castle and headed straight for Kirbys house. She knew she couldn't protect him from whatever fell from the sky last night but she felt safer knowing where he was.

Y/n e/c eyes shot open, she instantly started convulsing and coughing violently. She was on land but not quite, she clawed at the wet sand and crawled up the beach slowly, still trying to stay conscious. Eventually she made it far enough away from the vicious waves that had nearly drowned her when she crashed last night, she flopped on to her back, still gasping for air. Sand clumped in her h/c hair and she had a large gash on her right thigh that caused her to wince in pain even just by looking at it. She sat up slowly, stretching her giant white feathered wings. They were soaking wet, just like the rest of her. Y/n rubbed her eyes gently, she was exhausted and hurt and starving and she couldn't remember anything but her name. The morning sun was warm against the girl, her black long sleeve shirt and pants were freezing. Y/n could barely think straight, in fact she had a pulsing headache that was causing her vision to go blurry at the sides. She gently caressed the back of her head and brought her hand to her face only to find it covered in blood, she tried to react but she collapsed in to the soft white sand.