The Beginning I

(They begin to go to UA at the age of 15 also their school starts at 8am, this means Someone is thinking 'hello their')
(Izuku's POV age 9)

I woke up to a loud yelling "GET OVER HERE BRAT!" Histashi yells in a very angry yet annoyed tone. I ran from my room to the living room where my so-called father sat and he told me to sit on the ground in front of him. I questioned what he wanted me for, he quickly said, "We are going out. I need you to smile if you tell anyone anything you're dead." I gulped and nodded hoping that I don't get a beating today for doing something dumb like messing up my father's orders.

I put some nice clothes on and then father said to behave once more. Then we left for who knows where. We walked for a while. I don't dare ask where we're going.

We walked into a dark alleyway and Histashi kicked me to the ground, I notice my head started to bleed, but I decided to just focused on his words but all he was saying was, "Your worthless, why do I even keep you brat," he chuckled like he'd gone mad but I didn't pay much mind to it because all I could feel was my head aching in pain.

(Aizawa's POV)

I walk around a corner to hear a man cackling and talking loudly to someone? I jump on top of a building to see what's going on without being noticed. What I saw made me angry. There was a boy and a man who I assumed was his father. The boy had uncontrollably wild green hair with a matching pair of green eyes. The boy was extremely scrawny and was bleeding from his temple. There was also a man laughing like mad in front of him.

I watched a little longer and decided on what I should do about the situation.

(Izuku's POV)

I looked up to see a hero, I thought 'What is he doing here? Why isn't he saving me? I hope he does-' I get pulled from my thoughts as my "father" starts to drag me by my hair to the back of the alley.

I wondered what he was doing. I decide to speak/ask, "d-Dad what a-are you d-doing?" That was a horrible mistake because as soon as I finished speaking he said, " I DIDN'T TELL YOU TO SPEAK STUPID IDIOT!" Then he kicked me in the gut hard and I cried out in pain.

(Aizawa's POV)

As soon as I saw the kid cry out I jumped down. The man turned around quickly noticing me and sneered at me? 'Who the hell does he think he is, All Might?' I say, "Get away from that kid or else I'll have to use force." There's a hint of concern in my voice but it goes by unnoticed by the man.

He says "Look this is none of your goddamn business hero, so just stay in your lane unless you want to get killed come on Izuku, Kurogiri!" he yells. I see a purple-ish black fog engulf them. I started running at them, trying to at least save the boy but in a matter of seconds they were both gone. I had no idea what happened but I knew one thing, that poor green haired boy didn't deserve to be abused like that but for whatever reason he was.

End of Chapter
Word count: 586