[1] ~Ditching School

It was Friday, finally. Kakyoin and Jotaro heading off, skipping school to do something that's not even worth it. They were just running around town. They run into an ally, laughing. "Is anyone near us?" Jotaro asked Kakyoin.

"No. you scared?" Kakyoin said with a sly grin.

"Nah." Jotaro pulls out his pack of cigarettes. "But keep a lookout if anyone is near." He lights his cigarette. He gestured his box towards Kakyoin, asking if he wanted one, he shook his head.

"You're good. Nobody is here." Kakyoin reassures him as he pulls out some spray chalk. "You gonna do it again?"

"Yup.". He takes off the cap and draws a dick. Of course, he would. "Dude, can you draw anything else?"

He sighs and draws a smiley face but instead of circles for eyes, they were X's and a tongue out. I can. Suddenly they hear footsteps coming there way, it was a middle-aged man who lived nearby. "Stop where you are!" they look at each other in unison. Kakyoin whispered under his breath "Oh, shi-" and they ran off as far as they could.

They didn't know where they were going but they didn't care. Kakyoin knew his way around town. They kept running till they heard nobody was behind them and hid in another ally. It was the one they first met at. Jotaro was skipping school and so was Kakyoin and they made it a habit and they just see each other. "Wanna just sit here? Till the end of school?" Jotaro asked him.

"Fine by me," Kakyoin replied with as he sat down on the ground with his leg's crossed and back leaning on the brick wall. Jotaro sat next to him.

"So, that was fun, hope that man doesn't say anything," Jotaro said.

"It's chalk, it'll wash off." Kakyoin shrugged. "Oh, I got some food." Kakyoin pulls out a sandwich. And his phone and plays on it.

"Thanks." Jotaro takes a half while Kakyoin takes the other one. It was ham and cheese. Jotaro pulls out his phone and mindlessly plays on it. They sit there and talk about dumb things. Like if you were invisible, would you still cast a shadow?

"Yes, you would cast a shadow!" Jotaro said as he tried to explain.

"No you wouldn't ya dingus, you have to be an obstacle in the sunlight for a shadow to cast!"

This went on for half an hour.

Before they knew it, the school day has ended. "So uh, Jotaro wanna head to my place?"

"Yeah, sure just let me tell my mom."

Jotaro pulls out his phone and tells his mom he will be staying over at a friend's place. She didn't mind as long as he was safe.

Kakyoin opens the door to his house, his parents won't be back till later.

"What do wanna do Jotaro?"

"I don't know, what do you wanna do?"

"I don't know, what do you wanna do??" Kakyoin mocking him back.

Jotaro laughed. "Want to give each other tattoos?" Jotaro pulled out a sharpie and threw it at Kakyoin, who was laughing with him. "Yeah, roll up your sleeve."

Jotaro rolled up his sleeve. He could feel the tip of the marker, softly pressing against his wrist. It was a heart with an arrow. "That's kinda gay."

"I'm gay," Kakyoin said as he suddenly opened his eyes widen and covered his mouth. His eyes then closed halfway and shyly looked away. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that. You probably hate me now." Kakyoin looked as if he would cry.

"It's okay. Don't cry. Why would you cry? "

"I thought you would abandon me like everyone else." a small tear started to show, but his voice remained the same. "Please tell me you won't leave me or stop hanging out with me, Jotaro!"

Jotaro felt sad for his friend. He picked up the sharpie, rolled up Kakyoin's sleeve and put a heart on his wrist. He pulled Kakyoin into a hug. "I won't leave you. You're the same as me."

"Huh? Does that mean your gay too?"

"I'm not very, open about it but I've questioned it a few times here and there but I've figured it out after a few months."

"I've known since I was little, in elementary school. My parent's never supported it so I learned to keep my mouth shut. I had to lie I was straight to my parents so they wouldn't kick me out."

"That's messed up. If you do get kicked out, then you can come to my place. I wouldn't mind if stayed here. "

"Thank you. You're the only one I know who supports me for me."

"I've never come out to anyone before so I never had experience with homophobia, luckily. But, I guess it's nice to know I'm not the only one."

Kakyoin laughed. "It's nice."

They were still in the hug. Kakyoin then laid his head on Jotaro's chest which caused him to blush. He tipped his hat down so Kakyoin wouldn't hopefully notice him, but guess what.

He did.

"Jotarooo. I saw that! You got a crush, don't you?"

"Maybe...?"

"If it makes you feel any better, I like you." Kakyoin was blushing now. Jotaro faced away from him to hide his face but felt a soft kiss on his cheek, He turned around to see Kakyoin really really close. Jotaro then gave into temptation and kissed him back.

"Okay, fine. You got me. I love you too." Jotaro smiled at the end of his sentence. 

(925 words) I hope you enjoy this and future chapters. Have a good day! I also take constructive criticism.