Helping the two twins

Its a long one for you guys!!

South Korea's pov

It was a normal day...no...its a weird day since North have been going out lately and you think its normal? Not really he rarely leave the house, since he doesn't like outside.

You may think what do i do when he is at home? Well i try to talk to him or he just ignoring me which kinda hurt but you will get use to it if you're own sibling ignore you when you're four.

Who am i kidding? The only person i talk to is Japan or any other countries, i wish me and North are just like Singa and Pura. Like they hang out a lot not to mention they look out for each other.

I admit, im jealous of Singa and Pura..its just they are always supporting each other while North doesn't care if i got kiddnaped heck he will be happy!

I just wish he the older twin you could look up too. But i can't, i wish America and Soviet Union didn't separated us when we were four, i feel tears in my eyes so i quickly wipe them away.

Maybe i can talk to North why is he going out so much? Yea that sound good!

Ten minutes later

I see North entering our house so i quickly run up to him. "Hey North!" He reply with a simple hm. "Why are you ignoring me and going out often?" North stay silence before heading up to his room.

"North! Answer my question, i don't like it when you ignore me anymore!" Tears falling down my face. "Cause i hate you!" He push me to the ground hard and made me have a bruise.

I look at him but what does he do? Just walk away like nothing happen! Ugh! Why aren't we like Singa and his sibling?! I ran outside tears falling down more faster then berfore.

I didn't stop..i just want love but that will never happen. Its not fair! My mom and dad die too! And yet my relationship with my older twin is so bad! Why is my life not like Russia or America or Singa!?

Suddenly i bump into someone back and made me fall backwards.

Japan's pov

I look behind to see South crying?! "South what happen!? Are you okay?" I quickly pick him up and made him standing. "Dude...you okay? What happen?" "ITS NOT FAIR!" Huh? What does he mean? "I-its not f-fair that m-my twin h-hates me!" Then it hit me, of course! North is his twin and he has been ignoring South lately more then before.

I hugged him to calm him down(ship!! :3). "Shh...its okay...life is like this to make you more stonger in the future." (Every smart Japan!). I still hear his sobbing. I may never have a sibling but i can't think of that my own sibling hate me.

"Why is South crying?" I look behind to see...

Pura with a guy i never meet before

"North and him got to fight." "ITS NOT FAIR WHY DOES HE HATE ME!" South shouted with his face still on my chest. "Sis who are they?" Wait sis?! "Their a friend of me and Singa." Phew...she didn't tell him that my dad kill their parents.

"P-pura who i-is he?" South head look up but he is still hugging me. "My older brother! Me and him are just walking to make our bond stronger!" South let go of me and i let go if him, "What's the secret?" South ask sternly which make me shock since he is always bubbly and cheerful.

Temasek's pov

"What's the secret?" The country which is call 'South' or could be a nickname since there is no way there is a country call South. "What do you mean?" Pura ask. "Don't plat dumb how are you so close to you're family? When i can barely talk to my own twin!" So he has a twin huh? "North korea hates me!" So if his twin is name North Korea he must be South Korea.

I heard their names before but i never thought they are siblings. "North hates you?" I ask with a stern face. "Yea he even say it to my face!" He reply. Now that hurt me cause to think that Singa or Pura saying they hate me because of a reason really stabbed my heart.

"W-why?" Pura ask. "I don't know! I just ask him why is he ignoring me and he reply with i hate you." Tears falling down his cheek while he sobbing quietly.

Pura patted his back. "Can i see him?" I was surprise that she will say that, can i trust this person? This person have a bad sibling relationship, but this person brother is a bad person.

"Why do you wanna see him?" South look up at Pura. "I just wanna talk to him thats all." She look at me asking for my permission and i nodded.

She smile and walk off with South. I look at Japan. "You look like someone i know." He look shocked when i said that. "Really? I don't know you're talking about." He said, he voice and face look like he is telling the truth so i trust him.

Pura's pov

Me and South walked to his house and i knocked on the door. Suddenly the door open showing North face with the most emotionless face i ever seen in my life.

"Hey North can i come in?" I ask as South walk in the house look back at us. He hummed and i walk in, i sit down on the couch and i look at North, he look back at me. "What?" "Why are you being harsh on South?" He stay silence. "North...answer my question...why...are...you...being...harsh...on...South?" I ask trying to be nice.

"South..." He start while look at him. "Asking help is weak dumba**." I stand up and stood there with a shock face. "DON'T SAY THAT!! I WOULDN'T ASK HELP IF YOU JUST LOVE ME!!" South yelled louder then he yell before, tears running down his face again while North is there standing not saying anything.

"Weakling..." North storm to his room and slam the door. I hug South and he hug back. "Why...does...he...h-h-hate m-me?" I patted his back. "Shhh..." I try calming him down.

I look up to him. "Maybe he hate you because he is either... one. Jealous of you, two. He love you since people hate each cause they love them or three. He need time to open up to you." South smile a bit after hearing what i said.

"Maybe you're right!" South wipe his leftover tears away. "Thank you so much Pura!" He hug me, tight but comfortable.

Author~Sama pov

Little does the two Countries know...North was listening the whole thing. He punch the wall cause Pura was right.

He hate South because...

People love him more, he got a lot of friends, people feel safe around him while North? People hate him, he got little friends, people feel danger around him. Thats the reason.

He suffer, he just want love, he want to go without one day of hating himself or people hating him. Life is never fair, life is like a roller coaster it can go up and down.

Just because he made a mistake, people hate him. But they don't know that he tried to make up for it.

Humans are humans and they make mistakes a lot but that doesn't mean you repeat them, you learn from them.

Part 2?

A/N

Hey guys this was a long and sad one since this story was based on my life but a little different. No people don't hate me...i mean some do.

But they just dislike what mistake i do by accident but they didn't know it was a accident, the story is telling you guys to learn from you're mistake and not to repeat it and don't hate the person cause of the mistakes they did cause if they are trying to fix it gave them a second chance.

But after the second chance and they did the same mistake...

F**king leave them. You will have a good reason to hate them.

Other then that i hope you like it!!

Stay kind and be strong!!