part 4 the curesed magics

(This story is inspired by MikePhonys story)
( I do not own origins of Olympus, fairy tail origins or any of the characters )

(Bri's pov)
The reson for use not telling culo of his other magics is because they are known to be cursed magics. They only seem to bring the owners despair and sadness. The last person who had demonic summing magic destroyed a hole country in a week. And she only just started using her magic. She just tried using it and accidentally summoned a demon lord. Who then forced her to summon his army. It took all the guilds of the continent to defeat him and in the end she was killed as well. To keep the world safe from demons. And death god slayer magic is seen as a taboo if you have it then you are a danger to all because if the god of death takes control you could kill everyone.

(Xylos pov)
I wonder why Bri looked so scared after Michael whispered somthing to her. And I also wonder why Michael flew across the room after touching me. Is two god slaying magics to much to handle with testing abilities. As they tell me to go on my way I go straight back to my room and continue sprucing it up I then start building it even bigger making it grow taller. I then sell some of the ores I mined to hire a illusionist mage to make my house invisible and all the space all the way to the stars from where I've built.it cost me a 1000 gold for him to do it. It was worth it because now it looks like I live in another dimension. I make my bed and then a sitting area. And then I add the final thing to the main floor a hot tub. I then build the second floor which has a secret ladder to get to. On this floor I have my place to praise hades and to practice necromancy. I then make a secret way into that room and make the ladder go higher to my bedroom. Ans from there a staircase to my magic practice room. I then make the staecasw go up one more level and build a spare bedroom with a pink bed.

(Bro's pov)
I snuck into Xylos new house and saw that it was four stories high the main level consisted of a kitchen a table area. And a hot tub? I then go up to the second floor which is just a brick wall I fell that somthings off with it but continued going up the ladder anyways. I then get to what seems to be Xylos room there is a king size purple bed a purple couch and a table and then theres a bathroom the hole room was painted purple . I can here the shower running on the inside. So I decide to just snack up the stairs to the next floor. It is just a magic and wepons training area. As I get to what seems to be the top floor I notice that the door to the room is pink and then I open the door the room is painted pink and the bed is pink. I then try to snack down the stairs as I go down the stairs to his room I slip and fall down the last to steps. That is when xylo comes out of the bathroom in just a towel. As I look up at his toned abs and and huge muscles I pass out.