part 7 necromany and forging

( this story is inspired by MikePhonys story)
( I do not own origins of olympus or fairy tale origins or any of the characters)

( Bri's pov)
As we enter the room my mouth is wide open in shock. How could I not feel a room filled with dark magic and death. I has been through the area of the ladder many times but never felt anything. But once I entered this room all I could feel was death and darkness I then notice a shrine to hades. I still dont understand why Xylo is obsessed with him. I then look around in more depth and see a big tree as well as tombstones. I ask Xylo how he hot those things he replys a store the sells tombstones. As well as that he grew the tree.

( Xylos pov)
I was confused why Bri was asking me so many things I knew she would be surprised because I had used illusion spells to hide the room. But she started asking about the stuff inside. I feel like she is doubting my morles. I then explain to her that we should try and pack with people sports today. So we do I end up being able to talk to Bri's father who wont tell me how they died. All he would tell me is that they were in the order of the dragon protectors. And that he was around of his daughter. He then vanished and I about pass out. Bri managed to get lo phos father. And he told her that he was proud of lo pho and soory for leaving him so soon. He also stated for lo pho to be carful around dogos. As Bri tells me what he said she passes out. I jump up form the couch and slide to catch her as shes falling. She lands directly on my  lap. I then throw her over my should derby and climb up the ladder to my room. Being to tired myself to climb the stairs and put her on that bed I just put her down on my bed. Ans then passed out next to her.

( Bri's pov)
I wake up in a purple room and next to me is Xylo. His shirt is just slightly up showing off his abs. I start to blush. And then I feel him move I lay back down trying to act like I'm sleeping. He then sits up and looks at me. He kisses my check and then whispers sleep well before geting up and going upstairs. I then her him hammering somthing. I then remember that the magic traingbroom is also part forge. I sneek up the stairs slowly and as I reach the top I see Xylo sweaty and shirtless hammering on a purple and silver sword. As I walk onto the floor he tells perfect it's done. And then he turns around and we make eye contact I cant help but blush. He then says perfect timeing and hands me the sword saying I just crafted this for you. It was a light weight sword made for hitting quickly Xylo explained.