part 20 Xylo comes back to Bri

(This story is inspired by MikePhonys story)
(I do not own origins of olympus or fairy tale origins or any of the characters)

(Bri's pov)
As we killed the huge demon we see Michael,Colin and Viper walk in. But behind them stands Xylo?!

(Michael's pov)
I had left austin with his guild an there majority of mine to defend the village as a base for now. As we enter the protected guild we find it destroyed and everyone dead. Except Bri and lo pho. Xylo instantly runs to Jacky and uses his magic to revive him. He then helps jacky to brian to reverse his death but then Jacky passes out. From using all his framing strength to turn back time for bryan to live. Xylo is also struggling to stand and I have to grab his shoulder. Bri runs to him and hugs him tightly. I have Colin and Viper sweep the area for more demons. Then I shadow step to divous magia to check on them I see they defeated the demon general and soliders easily. I then inform Richie and Brandon about the horsemen and shadow step back to the protectors guild. I then drag lo pho away and explain everything about Bri and Xylo as well as the demons.

(Bri's pov)
I cant believe hes alive I had my suspicions when I fought the dark knight. I help Xylo to his house. Which only has the bottom room left the rest were just destroyed. I pay him on the couch and lay next to him and cry.

(Xylos pov)
I wake to Bri snuggled into my chest and my shirt very wet. I then get up gently lying her on the couch. I go out into the guild hall and meet with Viper and Colin we had grown closer over our journey back to the city. We decide we need to go back to the village base tonight after we move Bri to divous magias island. I then go into my old home and grab Bri I bridle style carry her into the court yard and set her down on shadow. I then climbed onto him in front of her and tell her to hold on tight. We fly to divous magia and I find Michael and Richie waiting for use. I bring Bri to her new home a little cabin with 3 other similar but smaller cabins next to it where the other protectors would be staying.

(Michael's pov)
When we got to the village base all we found was blood. Ans death everyone we left were dead and they seemed to have killed ecother.