Shock Wave

Little note- I don't know how long this story will be. Could be one to five chapters or just one I really don't know... Here we go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a normal day in National city. Kara spent the remainder of her day at Catco until she got called into the D.E.O. When she arrived, she noticed everything seemed hustled.

"Alex, what's going on?"

"It's Lena, she's making her move!" Alex ran back over to the computers. A big visual of Lena came onto the screen.

"Supergirl! If you don't meet me on the roof of L-Corp, I will send this shock wave of one point five billion jolts of electricity through the city. You have thirty minutes," the screen cut out. 

"Alex," Kara and Alex made eye contact. Alex nodded her head, understanding that Kara needed to go. She flew out of the D.E.O. and met Lena exactly where she wanted. She definitely didn't have home court advantage. "Lena?" 

"Right here," Kara turned around and found Lena standing behind her. 

"I'm here, what do you want?"

"You remember the good old days where we would go out to lunch, or hell, even have donuts in my office?"

"Yes, those were great days. We can have those days again. Just take my hand and we can get through this together," Kara held out her hand. Lena slowly reached for it. All of a sudden, Kara felt a sharp burning pain in her shoulder. She turned and a kryptonite dart pierced though her skin. 

"You really should know better than to think that would work."

"I just want you to get better Lena. This isn't your destiny, I know it!"

"My destiny changed the moment I was betrayed. I'll be seeing you, or I guess me technically," Kara furrowed her eyebrows as Lena grabbed her hand. Kara screamed at the top of her lungs and fell to the ground. She opened her eyes and suddenly felt very different. She got up and looked straight ahead of her. 

"Lena?" Lena had somehow swapped bodies with Kara. 

"In the flesh, so to speak," Lena smirked. She spread a look of evil across her face. 

"What did you do?" Lena laughed.

"Well isn't it obvious? I swapped our bodies, with this little rock," she held up the purple rock in her hand. "Purple kryptonite, I created it myself. Didn't think it was actually gonna work, but now that it has," Lena used her new speed to ram into Kara and throw her into a wall. 

"Lena, please don't!"

"I can't leave you alive! I can't risk changing back and if my body is gone, then there would be no body for me to go back to," Lena picked Kara up by the neck and held her over the edge of the building. 

"Please, you don't have to do this," Kara coughed out.

"Goodbye, Kara Danvers," Lena opened her hand and let Kara fall. 

~~In the future~~

Alarms fills Mon-el's ears. "Winn! What are those alarms for?"

"Well, it seems destiny has been rewritten. In the year 2020, Kara and Lena have a big fight and from the readings, Kara killed Lena."

"That can't be right. Kara would never kill. I've gotta go back and see for myself what happened. You stay here and tell the team where I've gone. I'll see you soon!" Mon-el got into a pod of his own and flies through the wormhole. He lands on the roof of a nearby building to where the fight took place. He got out of the pod and found Kara and Lena on the roof of L-Corp. He used his super hearing to listen in.