Bangarang

I hope you guys are enjoying it so far!! I will be honest, coming up with things to put in this story is pretty difficult, but I do it nonetheless!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kara opened her eyes and a sweet scent immediately filled her nose. She got up and headed straight for the kitchen. "You didn't!"

"I did," Mon-el smiled as he placed a plate of fresh pancakes and fruit in front of the hungry hero. 

"Thank you, Mon-el!" Kara filled her mouth with the fluffy food.

"It's my pleasure! I don't get very many chances to cook anymore. All they have in the future is dehydrated food and don't get me wrong, some of it is actually good, but it never compared to the stuff I had in this time," Mon-el sat next to her and began eating his food.

"Are you ready for today?"

"Am I ready to be a big-shot reporter at Catco Worldwide Media?" He said with excitement in his voice. "Not at all! I am probably gonna freak and mess everything up."

"Hey, don't be so sure," she smiled. "I'll be there the whole time, so don't worry! We do have to stop by the D.E.O. first just to make sure nothing too serious is going on, or if they have any leads on Lena." Kara and Mon-el finished their food and got dressed for the day. "You know, I just realized we are gonna have to get you some new clothes. You seem to have gotten buffer in your time away."

"Well, when I wasn't working I was working out. I trained every day, even if the team didn't think I needed it. I learned that from you."

"Glad I could teach you something," the two heroes headed for the D.E.O. "Good morning, Alex."

"Good morning, Mon- nope, not Mon-el. You're Mon-el, and you're Kara. We seriously need to fix this!"

"Agreed," Kara said. "Any news on Lena?"

"Not yet. We've been watching the monitor all night and there have been no sightings of Lena since yesterday. She hasn't been seen at L-Corp or her apartment."

"Where could she have gone?"

"We don't know, but we think underground somewhere. Maybe an old Cadmus location, there's no way of telling. We'll keep watching, but for now, you're stuck in each other's bodies."

"Great! Kara, should we head to Catco?"

"I'll meet you downstairs, I need to talk with Alex for a minute," Mon-el headed down and Alex followed Kara into another room. "So..."

"Kara, what is it?"

"Mon-el said he wants to stay here, for real this time. He said there's nothing keeping him from coming back."

"Wow, Kara that's great! I know you still love him and all but are you sure this is what you want?"

"Of course! I've wanted nothing more than to be with Mon-el since he left!"

"Okay, I understand that, but you also have to keep in mind that this would be a huge life change for him. He has lived in the future for nine years. He is probably used to the way things run there. I'm not saying he shouldn't come back for good, I'm just saying maybe take one step at a time."

"What do you propose?"

"Go on a date. It's been years for both of you since you've really connected with someone. So I say go on a date with him and see where that leads you."

"Thanks, Alex. I gotta go to work, or at least help Mon-el through the day. Keep me updated if you hear anything."

"Of course," Kara met Mon-el downstairs and walked to Catco, seeing as it was only a couple blocks away.