Chapter 5:Explaination

Don't worry I will not leaves Wattpad.I just need a little break from it and of course I am a little busy here but let's just enjoy this chapter😊😊😊

CHAPTER 4(PART 2)FLASHBACK

Hey,you kids okay?*Boboiboy asked concerned

The three just standing there speechless.

*OIII!*someone shouting at all of them.Revealing Cahaya,Daun,Air and Tanah running towards them.

*Big brother!*All three of them said in unison and run to them and hugged them tightly

*Hey,hey you guys alright?*Cahaya concerned.They nodded

*Mr.Boboiboy saved us!*Api said while tears on his eyes.

Petir seem to avoid Boboiboy but *Don't worry he won't bite*Daun said give him courage to say to Boboiboy

*Thank you*he said blushing a little and tears in his eyes.Boboiboy crouch and patted him on the head*Your welcome*he said smiling and stand up again.

*You're hurts,let's go to the hospital*Daun said concerned at Boboiboy who looked pretty beat up.*No it's okay I've got more serious damage than this anyway.To me it's just considered as a scratch*Boboiboy said smiling*I can just use my Thorn healing power to patch myself up*he added.*Okay if you insist let's head back home*Cahaya said.They all nodded*And I've got to have an explanation when we're arrived*Cahaya said while stared at Boboiboy and he just nodded sign of understand

-FLASHBACK END-

-AT THE ELEMENTAL BROS HOUSE-

Cahaya:Alright,now explain yourself.*Angered tone*He said as all of them take a seat

BBB:Alright.But first cool your jets plz...

Cahaya:How can I cool down after all of that things happens?!!!.After I know that all of us is targeted and after I know that guy wants us DEAD?!?!?!

BBB:Calm down please?...

Daun:Cahaya...Just do what he said because if you like this then this conversation is going nowhere...*annoyed tone*

Cahaya:Ughhh!!!Fine...*sigh*then less sulking, and start talking will you?

BBB:Kay.First of all,You guys are being targeted by another version of us...He is called 'Reversed' Boboiboy.The one that I have been chasing for a whole TWO FREAKING YEARS!!!*annoyed tone*

Daun:Alright.I got two things to say.First,stop being annoying.Second,no cursing in front of the children!!!😠😠😠

BBB:Sorry for my rudeness Daun...

Daun:Don't sweat it.I just need a clear explanation,not an argument*soft voice*

BBB:Alright*clear throat*I actually have two mission and one of it is personal(private matter) and the another one is what you guys can see right now...

Cahaya:What is it?I don't see anything*confused*

Daun:Did my stupidity rubbed you off...His mission is to protect us dummy...*annoyed tone*

Cahaya:Ouhhh...*hide his face with only one hand*

Blaze:So that's mean you will stay with us until that bad guy leaves us alone?

BBB:Yep!

Agn&Tnh:*nodded but still confused*

Petir:Then how did you have a weapon?I never seen you brought one...

Cahaya:It's because he has power 'Pikachu'🙄

Petir:Don't call me that 'Lightbulb'

Cahaya: Stop call me 'Lightbulb'then

Petir:You have to sto-

BBB:Daun see that?It's not my fault they argued right?

Daun:No,no just continue the story

*So Boboiboy explain to them from A-Z about his life,jobs even time when he lost his precious person that stole his heart he just got a bit emotional when he talked about her,his first step to T/S.P.S(Note:Its a short form for Time Space Patroller Station),his goal and many more his alone adventure*

BBB:And that's concludes all of the story I have...Any questions?

Daun:Yeah...You said about your team?Where are they?Why did they not joining you?

BBB:My team is Me as a leader,my,girlfriend Yaya,my Chinese friend and Yaya bestie,Ying,My Indian best friend,Gopal and my Alien rival,Fang.They still work for T.A.P.O.P.S. and currently stationed back at Earth.They currently doing a mission back at our own universe and at the mean time they too searching for Yaya if she still in our universe

Solar:*pat BBB head*I know you can find her.Don't lose your hope Boboiboy,even we are from different universe we still hope that you will found her and stop this silly war between Boboiboy's(He mean between Boboiboy and Reversed)Can you make a promise?

BBB:What promise?*confused*

Cahaya:Promise me...No.Promise us that you will never give up and stand forward,face every obstacle in your way with calm mind and not pure negative emotion...*smile*☺*

BBB:*almost teared up*Yeah I promise*show baby finger*

Cahaya:☺*hold Boboiboy's baby finger with his*(P.S:IDK WHAT TO PUT HERE SO... YEAH THIS WHAT I GOT)

Daun:Alright.It's getting late guys...Get some sleep now...*lift Tanah*and three of you still got school tomorrow.No excuse!

Tau&Blz:Owhh...Man...(Dang it)

-Daun left them all with Tanah on his arm-

Petir:Alright.Good night...*walks away*

Taufan:This no fun!*walks away*

Blaze:Yeah!*Follow Taufan*

Cahaya:Hey...You too need some sleep...Got to have full energy to fight him later right?

BBB:Yeah,you guys go ahead.I still thinking about something...*calm face*

Cahaya:Suit yourself...But don't get up too late...

BBB:Yeah,yeah...

Cahaya leaves to his bedroom leaving BBB alone thinking of how Reversed improved in such a short time

BBB:(Weird...How did Reversed get so strong?It's only a week since I last saw him but now he like jumping from level 1 to level 50(Game reference)...Hmm I need someone to investigate this thing later)*get up from the couch and walks upstairs to his room*

MEANWHILE

Rev:Ughhh...I must say...That guy give no joke about giving me a 'level up'(A game reference)Even if I lose... I can see that I am improve cuz I took least damage than last time...But his face is still suspicious as hell...(So I don't trust him completely)*Lay on the broken bed and close his eyes*I don't think I'm in the mood of fighting tommorow...So let's just leave them alone tommorow...*sleep*

Chapter 5 FINISHED

SO WHO IS THE ONE WHO MAKE REVERSED STRONGER?

ANYWAY IT'S MY BIRTHDAY TODAY SO YOU GUYS CAN COMMENT A THOUGHT AND A WISH ON THE NEXT PAGE AND THANKS FOR 750+ READS AND 40+ VOTES LOVE YOU GUYS AND DON'T WORRY IT'S NEARLY END OF MAY SO STAY TUNED FOR A WHILE OKAY?I MAKE THIS PART SPECIAL FOR MY BIRTHDAY SO THIS IS AN EXCEPTION OKAY?

(17/05/2020)-MY BIRTHDAY DATE