Chapter 2:Meet the Brothers

-Chapter 1-

*I've opened my eyes just to saw a house in front of me.I sneaked on the window and saw all my Elementals are playing... Well not all of them... I can see that Cahaya was the oldest one there*

(P)BOBOIBOY P.O.V

As I saw all six of them on the living room,I assume that Air is in his bedroom sleeping or something...Pretty much like him though.I'll leave them for now but I will come back to settle score with Reversed... I know he will target all of them anytime soon...*leave the house*

*Inside the house*

Tanah:Big brother Angin!Big brother Angin! Look! I made a drawing of all of us!

Angin:Uwaahh!!!Tanah that's a good drawing you got there*smiling*

Api:Yep!I'm proud of you Tanah...*hug him*

Tanah:*giggles*hehehe...Thanks Big Brother Api*proud smile*

Petir:Well...I'm impressed.Good job Tanah...*pat him on the head*

Tanah:*giggles*

Daun:He's pretty good drawer...Just like me... *proud*

Cahaya:Oh really? As far that I know your first drawing is just a couple of stickman figures on the small hut.*teasing Daun*

Daun:Oh Shut up Cahaya!*embarrassed*

Cahaya:hehehe...*giggles while hiding his face with his book*

Daun:Geez...

Tanah:*smiles brightly*Hahaha*laugh*

All of them:*put on sunglasses*UGHHH!!!TOO BRIGHT!!!

Cahaya:According to my research...If we stares too much at Tanah's bright smiles we're going to be blind because his smiles was brighter than sun itself*take off his sunglasses*

Daun:*smack his head*Don't make such a nonsense you brainiac...

Cahaya:*touch his own head*OUCH!Okay okay geez fine,couldn't you just take a jokes normally...

Tanah:Am my smiles hurting Big Brothers eyes? *sad face*

Cahaya:Urk!T-tanah...

*All of them except Tanah glares at Cahaya*

Cahaya:*gulp*nervous laugh*

Daun:*take out a knife out of nowhere and throw it at the couch almost hit Cahaya's left cheek*

Cahaya:Erkk!IT'S DANGEROUS DAUN YOU ALMOST HIT ME!And where did that knife coming from anyway?

Daun:Ohhh...Don't worry I will not miss again this time.And don't worry about where I got it though*evil smirk*

Tanah:Big Brother Daun!Big Brother Cahaya said that it dangerous to play with sharp things!...*angry face*

Daun:Oops!Sorry Tanah thanks for reminded me about that*smile while patting Tanah's head*

Tanah:Hehe...Your welcome Big Brother*smiles back*

Cahaya:Pheww...You saved me Tanah.Thanks

Tanah:Aye!

Air:*sleepy*Good afternoon...*goes to kitchen*

Tanah:YAY!Big Brother Air awake...*run to Air and hug his leg*