SORRY FOR LONG GONE...

Hey guys! Z's here, I'm sorry that I've been gone for too long.

It's not that I like to be gone it's just that I lost the password to this account for a while and my motivation goes downhill afterwards.

I recovered this account a few months ago and am reviewing all my works and now I make a decision to make a revision of this story.

There will be some drastic changes to the story as follows:

-Yaya incident won't happen. It will lead to another turn off event (Yes, Boboiboy won't be finding Yaya anymore)

- Time/Space Patroller name will change to Quantum Vanguard

- Improvement in Rev's characteristics cuz his side of story and personalities didn't make much sense

There will also be some minor changes and adjustments of the story like:

- Boboiboy and the Kokotiam team will be joining the Vanguards
- As per their recruitment, T.A.P.O.P.S and Quantum Vanguard will be undergoing joint ventures with each other to build up trust and shared information.
- Instead of S.C (the original name for BBB), Boboiboy and his friends will be called S.R (Special Recruit) that let them skip a few ranks due to their accomplishments back in T.A.P.O.P.S.

The ranks are as follows:
- Boboiboy (Captain)
- Fang (First Lieutenant)
- Yaya (Second Lieutenant)
- Ying (Second Lieutenant)
- Gopal (CW5)

Their accomplishments lead the higher-ups of the Vanguard to establish a new special elite unit called the 'Aeon Sentinels', which we already know who the members in the unit are.

- Some chapters will undergo changes as well as the special episode

- I decided to changes the fight scenes as well mostly the Rev. Fang part (this one will undergo really huge changes)

-The New Book Part will be deleted so I won't waste your time reading that. I won't delete the Daily Life in My Anti-void so it may pick your interest to check it out (or just treat it as a blooper)

You guys can decide whether to let Mr.Wall stay or not... I'll wait for at least 3 days

Anyway... Thanks for still showing support from time to time in this book and I hope that I can and will make a less cringy and senseless story.

Also Flashback Part 1 has been rewritten...

-Z Signed Out-