Emma

"MABEL!" Said girl came running in alert. Her eyes widened when seeing the familiar ginger girl.
"Mabel! Dippy!" The girl grinned jumping onto Dipper. The boy laughed twirling her in his arms.
"Emma!" Mabel squealed jumping on her childhood friend. Upon hearing the ruckus Martha, Bill and the other versions came out.
"Who's this?" Bill asked arms crossed. The idea of someone else hugging his Pine tree wasn't the best. Martha squealed tackling the red head.
"Emma dear! It's been so long!" She yelled. Mabel turned to the rest.
"Guys this is our friend from back in Carolina, Emma Jones" Emma was a red haired girl with bright blue eyes and freckles, half Irish half American.
"Hi!" She greeted excitedly. The Mabels gave her a friendly smile while the Dippers just waved. Kill went back to his book Will smiling shyly and Bill giving her a skeptical look while glaring at her. Dipper noticed and took his distance.
"Come on! We'll present you to everyone else!" Martha said dragging the red head inside to the living room where they were introduced. Everyone seemed to like her. Even Bill somehow.
As everyone went back to what they were doing, the twins and Emma started to reminisce the time in Cali with a few pictures. Bill and Kill sat behind them silently watching the pictures.
"Oh Oh! Remember this was when we went camping with the rest of our class!" Mable said pointing to a picture of Mable and Emma posing like models while Dipper and a red haired boy looking quite like Em were laughing behind.
"And on this one we were gonna start a fire! Hey look I even have the one" Dipper froze as she said the one. Bill raised a brow watching carefully as they went to the other. His eyes widened seeing the same red head as on the pics of before holding his Pinetree. What was disturbing him wasn't the fact they were close it was the fact they both were shirtless the red head also had his arms around his boyfriend's waist and their faces were too close to be think they were only friends. Dipper nervously looked away as he felt Bill's glare through him.
"Hey uh, mind if I ask who that was?" Kill asked. Bill clenched his fist ready for the answer. Or so he thought.
"That's my older brother Alex," she grinned. Emma turned to Dipper with a wide smile.
"Al and Mom will be visiting tomorrow! He's gonna be so happy to see you again Dip!" Dipper flushed a deep red at her words nervously playing with the hem of his shirt as a small smile crawled onto his face.
"Em I don't think you're aware but Dip n Dots has a boyfriend," Emma owed at that. Bill groaned.
"And I'm that boyfriend!" He stated.
"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't know!" She said.
"Not your fault, Pine tree can I have a word with you?" Bill asked his boyfriend. Dipper didn't get to reply as Bill dragged him out to the back yard.
"Well, he's definitely not walking tomorrow," Kill stated having Martha and Emma giggle. Though Mabel felt a bit weary as to her brother.