(4)

*•*3rd Person POV*•*

Tokyo returned to the Hype House after her exciting day. Earlier Jaden had given Tokyo a promise ring. His words replayed in the girl's mind.

"This isn't an engagement ring but one day will be replaced by one. Tokyo Reeves I have loved you since the first day I met you. You were funny, beautiful, kind and just amazing in every way you could have been. And as time as gone on I've learned that you are so much more than amazing, you're extraordinary! Yes I've been a dick to you, but that never stopped me from loving you. I'm head over heels for you, to prove it I'll wear heels and make sure I fall over! So please, take this promise ring and promise that no matter what, that at some point in our lives you'll become Tokyo Hossler."

The boy had spilled his heart out to her. Now, obviously the girl played with his heart a bit. She pulled an un-easy face which made Jaden worried. The girl had burst into happy tears and repeated one word and one word only.

"Heck"

Jaden knew the girl meant yes and this made him laugh. Even Bryce was crying, happy crying. All the guys were. Tokyo had been like a sister to all of them, especially Anthony for obvious reasons.

It was hard for them to watch their best friend and the girl they see as a sister promise each other such a big thing.

Anthony has agreed for Jaden to give Tokyo the promise ring, but she's only eighteen! He doesn't want his baby sister rushing into marriage.

Marriage at such a young age doesn't end well in his eyes.

I mean, look at Edward and Bella in Twilight!

They got married when Bella was eighteen, then Bella had a child before nineteen!

Anthony knows that Twilight is fiction. (He spends hours arguing with Tokyo that Vampires aren't real)

But he still worries that his sister will end up pregnant and Jaden will just leave her, but Anthony also knows that Tokyo doesn't want kids until she's at least twenty-one.

~ ~ ~

"Is that a ring?" Kouvr asked Tokyo as she entered the house. Tokyo only gave a nod and wide smile.

"It's only a promise ring though." Tokyo explained, the grin never wiping off her face.

Kouvr smiled and tackled the slightly younger girl in a hug. Even though Tokyo was only a year or so younger than Kouvr, Kouvr was like a mother to Tokyo.

Everyone loved this relationship, it was so...pure!

Everything about the two girls was pure, they bring happiness to everyone.

443 words